Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
anyone know where dubai N9s are made?
made in China and have had no issues.

Hi! We have been desperately trying to locate a store in Hong Kong selling this. Can anybody please help us, if you have any info, in buying this beauty of a phone.

Please?

Maybe a store in Mongkok or in Sham Shui Po?

Thanks!

pls vist http://www.price.com.hk/product.php?p=129028 , you can get more infomation.

Originally Posted by 320 View Post
Slight problem here guys,

I set up my Cyan N9 on tuesday and have been using it since.

I took it out of my pocket today to see that the phone was off. Tried to turn it on by holding the power button down as usual. Did not turn on.

I've been trying to turn it on by randomly trying combinations of the volume rocker and the power button but still not turning on.

I tried holding down the power button for 8 seconds, 10 seconds, 30 seconds etc - still not turning on.

Everything was working fine as of last night and today except for when I took it out of my pocket.

I got home and plugged the charger in to the laptop, the notification light comes on for one second and then goes away. Trying to start the phone with the phone plugged into the laptop doesn't work either.

Any solutions?
I had the exact same problem as you. My N9 was just lying on a table and the screen went blank. No way to revive it even using the wall charger. Took it to Nokia Care and they said the motherboard need to be replaced and need to wait for parts. I'm been without my N9 for 2 weeks and still waiting. I googled other forums and there are a few similar cases but the problem is not widespread. Well, what to do? The luck of the draw.

Originally Posted by colakang View Post
pls vist http://www.price.com.hk/product.php?p=129028 , you can get more infomation.
Thanks!

I'd appreciate more tips. The more options, the better. Thanks again!

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
anyone know where dubai N9s are made?
I know that afaq answered that his was from China; however mine from Dubai - all of the one's I've gotten so far - have been made in Finland that came from Dubai.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Jakarta, Indonesia
Nokia N9 just available for preorder in Indonesia

official nokia indonesia N9 site : http://www.nokia.co.id/cari-produk/ponsel/nokia-n9

online store linked from the nokia site for preorder : http://www.blibli.com/webapp/wcs/sto...-505-Hea_44649

only available in 16GB version, bundled with Nokia BH-505 bluetooth headset and 6 month unlimited data plan from indonesian mobile operator (not stated whether locked or not), price is about US$ 638 or 463 euro
shipping starts 21 November

Hey, how about stores selling the N9 in Manila?

Thanks!

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Copenhagen, Denmark
Hi there, I`m looking for the white glossy N9.. Nokia Denmark informed that there is currently no plans to sell this model in Denmark. Anyone who knows where it will be sold in the world?
Thank you in advance :--]

Hey guys i am in China (guangzhou) do you know if N9 is available in-stores yet? and if the Chinese version has any issues or is fine to use with english?

i stopped by the store here a few times in the past month and they still didnt have it, last time was about a week ago.

anyone know, hearing about many issues i wanted to get it in-store incase there are any problems so i can return it easily.

thanks

Tags
dupe thread, pls merge