Moderator | Posts: 3,717 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by iDont View Post
Unfortunately not, I haven't had much spare time yet.

The patch is now disabled and a new build has been sent to the autobuilder. I'm sorry for the inconvenience it has caused.
I totally missed this one since I've got kernel-power-settings installed as well.

TTLucian, HtheB, try reinstalling kernel-bfs to see if it works for you guys now.
Finally! :P
Thanks!

Somehow, I can only set it to max 900mhz

Edit:
Is it normal that the feedback when you touch the touchscreen is at the max with this kernel????
Edit2:
Another thing I notice is that when in the app menu, it freezes for a sec whenever I try to scroll..

Last edited by HtheB; 2011-11-15 at 21:29.

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Madrid
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Finally! :P
Thanks!

Somehow, I can only set it to max 900mhz

Edit:
Is it normal that the feedback when you touch the touchscreen is at the max with this kernel????
Edit2:
Another thing I notice is that when in the app menu, it freezes for a sec whenever I try to scroll..
Same here. Ultra slowly phone between menus and desktop. The feedback vibration is because the phone hangs up a second and the screen vibration hangs too

The Following User Says Thank You to kralde For This Useful Post:
Posts: 28 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Barbados
how do you set limits to 250 instead of 125 ?

i tried power-settings & Qcpufreq even tried loading my custom porfile but after reboot it goes back to 125

Moderator | Posts: 3,717 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by T4UR14N View Post
how do you set limits to 250 instead of 125 ?

i tried power-settings & Qcpufreq even tried loading my custom porfile but after reboot it goes back to 125
You need to save it as a default so it will pick it up after a reboot

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 28 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Barbados
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
You need to save it as a default so it will pick it up after a reboot
yea i realize that after i was writing kernel-config save default instead of kernel-config default

when i do kernel-config load ideal it states warning 700 and 750 not supported. whats wrong? i hve cputweak installed.

also it got shift: line 15: cant shift many.. whats this?

Last edited by firstknight; 2011-11-16 at 18:09.

*facepalm*

Please, read whole thread, before asking. Or at least latest version announcement...

Short answer:
700 and 750 are indeed not supported. Profile ideal is depreciated.

Long answer:
Check for Yourself why, it isn't hard to find.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
sorry didnt realise i hv to go to another thread to find the answer... got it thanks....

bfs really feel faster....but the irratic vibro really makes my n900 like an adult toy... oooooooo

i got a problem i made a new uboot combined image using the zimage from the debs and uboot.bin from palis repo and it gets stuck on starting kernel

Hello everyone, not sure if this is the right place to post my issue so forgive me if it isn't. Earlier today I installed kernel bfs-9 with bfs muliboot and everything was fine, then I went on to install kernel-power-settings for OC, but stupid me forgot to check the dependencies during install and didn't realise that it flashed kernel-power v49 over bfs. Worst part is my phone rebooted itself at this point (might have something to do with my OC profile cos I was testing it since the profile has changed since bfs-8) and now my phone won't boot because multiboot menu only has bfs-9 on its menu and not power-49 (as in there is no option to boot this kernel on the list). Is there anything at all I can do to solve this?