Closed Thread
I've read through all the posts since the latest update, though am still confused about this "S" and "T" version business. If I install this latest update, which is a "T" testing version, will I need to reflash to go back to the "S" stable version or to install the next stable update release? That's what I got out of MAGs post about this update, though please correct me if I am wrong.

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by Uber_L33t_Hax0r View Post
I've read through all the posts since the latest update, though am still confused about this "S" and "T" version business. If I install this latest update, which is a "T" testing version, will I need to reflash to go back to the "S" stable version or to install the next stable update release? That's what I got out of MAGs post about this update, though please correct me if I am wrong.
If you're currently using CSSU then you're already on the "T" version (it's only been added explicitly now that an "S" version is on the way). Switching from the "T" version to the "S" version will require a reflash.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rob1n For This Useful Post:
Posts: 306 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Austria
Hi guys,

after updating to the newest cssu und v49 power kernel, the fmtx doesn't work anymore!

any hint?

cheers

The Following User Says Thank You to StocChr For This Useful Post:
I've noticed I've started getting an internal application error in email app when MfE checks for new mail. Wasn't getting this previously

The Following User Says Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
reflashed today and installed via HAM with no problems, cssu update is yet again brilliant.
installed previous version via apt-get and HAM wouldn't entertain this new version hence the reflash (i can't prove it was this but with what i have read it could've contributed to the problem). Nice one and thanks to everyone involved with cssu

Last edited by corduroysack; 2011-11-21 at 18:44.

The Following User Says Thank You to corduroysack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 185 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mexico DF, Mexico
Installed thru HAM, had to manually remove libqt4-testing but after that upgrade (HAM) was flawless...
Still testing...
N900 registered as Linux Machine # 426325

The Following User Says Thank You to strange1712 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Now with latest CSSU hildon-desktop does not crash when I get an alert and use ctrl-backspace. That made me happy. Now I can ctrl-backspace without fear.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stlpaul For This Useful Post:
Posts: 241 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
Wow, modest is so much faster. thanks a lot for this great CSSU update!

Originally Posted by StocChr View Post
Hi guys,
after updating to the newest cssu und v49 power kernel, the fmtx doesn't work anymore!

any hint?

cheers
Latest CSSU testing, kp49 and jacekowski's fmtx modified binary - Transmitter is working flawlessly here.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
sometimes i have a internal web error..

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade