Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Originally Posted by Deepweed View Post
sorry but what im doing wrong im getting q is not implented error?
Are you writing a semi-colon ':' before the 'w' and 'q' ?

I wanna study the Android OS, but I can't. It uses Linux Kernel but it not Linux at all. It uses lot of Java language inside but it's not Java OS. It makes me confused...

The Following User Says Thank You to AWasisto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Originally Posted by /|\4X View Post
hi everyone!
I'm new to this forum and I just wanted to say thanks to all developers of Nitdriod...
Now I have some problems cause I have class 2 memory card, but I hope they will disappear when I bought class 10.
In the moment I'm learning how nitdroid is working and I hope that i will be able to help developing over time.

Sorry cause my bad English (I'm from Croatia), I hope you can understand me
NITDroid runs buttery on my 32GB Sandisk Class 2.
Buy nice brands of cards (such as Sandisk, but it's $$$) that test their cards under sequential and random RW.

Can you check NITDroid-Installer_0.2.8-8.deb
I install it and waiting . It's Ok but when i turn off N900 and log on NITDroid . It's error. What should i do ?
Sr my english isn't good , I'm from Vietnamese . I hope you can understand me

@blackjack4it: I think it doesn't matter if we use SmartReflex VDD1 & VDD2 if we clocked our CPU frequency <= 805 MHz, but we should disable SmartReflex VDD1 if we clocked our CPU frequency > 805 MHz. VDD2 can safely enabled in all frequencies. But it's in Maemo, and I haven't tried to make a profile in NITDroid. I don't know how to apply a profile in NITDroid.

Originally Posted by zumzum102 View Post
Can you check NITDroid-Installer_0.2.8-8.deb
I install it and waiting . It's Ok but when i turn off N900 and log on NITDroid . It's error. What should i do ?
I have same problem... New version installs on EMMC?? Because there in on changes on my microsd card after install. Thanks

Last edited by Honza.; 2011-11-29 at 18:32.

One Question guys.
Nitdroid comes with 4 oc's profiles. Which one nitdroid use in boot??

I am describing my problem from beginning..........
I had nitroid installed
but when i tried to install kp49 the below problem arised and i posted it in kp49 thread

[I have got a problem installing kp49.......
I am currently having kp48 and kp48 boot image but when updating to kp49 it says can't update conflcting with application package kp48 boot image

and when i try to update kp49 bootimage it says can't update as kp49 breaks third party software policy.......

plz help]

apt-get update also failed to solve the above prblem as it said that pub key 400.....{sorry i don't remember the exact numer}.

So to get kp49 I unstalled kp48 bootimage and updated to kp49 successfully but again when i tried to install kp49 bootimage it said breaking 3rd party software policy so i unstalled nitroid also using unstaller and deleted every nitroid files using filebox.

"but know when I'm installing nitroid using autoinstaller it stalls everything fine as before but when it comes to end of installing N12 umay.tar and extracting packages it again says some pubkey is missing and after this it installs nitroid kernel and gives the successfully installed nitroid message and says to reboot.

when i reboot and select nitroit from multiboot
it gets started but while loading nitroid it says
"ROOT FILE MMCBLKOP2 NOT FOUND,
GURU MEDITION 000.... 633...."

I have tried installing nitroid 4 times after updating to kp49 but everytime same error msg is coming.
I am not using memory card and installing nitroid in emmc

plz anyone provide me solution for this problem

why After boot from NITDROID 2.3.7 or 2.3.4 (Umay) and reboot my Omap and my kernel power is missing?
if i choose ITEM Omap or Kernel power say "GURU MEDITITION"...

i install NITDroid on MMC, Class 10 on partition 2 ${EXT_CARD}p2, i using multiboot...

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Because you not had extras-devel on while install nitdroid running rebooting!1!1!!
EOUWEOUWEOUW :P:P

Last edited by ammyt; 2011-12-16 at 14:10.

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid