Posts: 55 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Finland
Well I think I tried it with the latest binary and with and without the fmtx-faker and it didn't work. But I'll try again someday. But I'm not sure if I need Power kernel right now since my n900 is working better than ever.

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
I tried kpv49 but I ithink I'll downgrade
After locking it takes about 5 seconds to lanunch an app from the dwsktop shortcut
The shortcut doesnt change its color as it should

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
I tried kpv49 but I ithink I'll downgrade
Judging by rest of Your post, make us a favor and do so.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Judging by rest of Your post, make us a favor and do so.
I only wanted to report that such a problem exists

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
I only wanted to report that such a problem exists
Reflash and install kernel-power49 and the latest CSSU.

If the problem's not there, it's likely in a shitpatch/broken swappolube settings/locking CPU speed to 250-250.

Using kp49 and it's modules, I can't seem to find cdrom.ko, sr_mod.ko, and sg.ko, necessary to use optical disc readers/writers (cd, DVD's etc).

AFAIK, this problem should be fixed in kp48, so how come I'm unable to locate these modules in /lib/modules/2.6.28.10-power49? Is it some fault on my side, or kp49 glitch?

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 63 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
When i try to record a video it gives me operation failed. Can't find a solution. Camera works fine with original kernel.

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Stip , Macedonia
Hi,
I recently got used N900 which never had been updated to either CSSU or any kernel tweaks. I've updated to latest testing CSSU and then installed kernel-power along with settings but it gave me only version 42. I've run apt-get update but i cannot see any update related to 49. My old N900 had no problems with kernel updates so far and i dont know what is causing this. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
PS i dont know if this is related to any of the above but i cannot view pics taken with the camera. Error-Cannot open. File type not supprted. Again any help would be appreciated.

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Originally Posted by basarovski View Post
Hi,
I recently got used N900 which never had been updated to either CSSU or any kernel tweaks. I've updated to latest testing CSSU and then installed kernel-power along with settings but it gave me only version 42. I've run apt-get update but i cannot see any update related to 49. My old N900 had no problems with kernel updates so far and i dont know what is causing this. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
PS i dont know if this is related to any of the above but i cannot view pics taken with the camera. Error-Cannot open. File type not supprted. Again any help would be appreciated.
Activate extras-devel, install the newest kernel-power v49.

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Stip , Macedonia
Originally Posted by Hurrian View Post
Activate extras-devel, install the newest kernel-power v49.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply but devel is already enabled. I will disable/enable it once again just in case.

The Following User Says Thank You to basarovski For This Useful Post:

Tags
battery-status, bq27x00_battery, kernel, kernel-power, misiak4king, noobs-cant-read, pali4president, patches, readdirections, revolverspinyou