Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
So I finally got around to reading this post by Eldar that is a week or so old. Usually I think the guy is full of it, but for once he seems to be spot on about the direction Nokia is taking, the biggest flop of a Nokia Flagship ever (thanks to Elop), and the seemingly eventual takeover of Nokia by MS. I really think the guy is a hack, but a broken clock is right twice a day. I don't like Eldar, but I really don't like Elop far more. If an idiot like Eldar seems to be close to spot on about Nokia, what the hell is Nokia doing continuing to let Elop run the show? Anyways interesting read.

http://mobile-review.com/articles/20...i-150-en.shtml

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Eldar is a joke
Ballmer is even bigger joke
Elop is the biggest joke

Summary:

I go get one more N9 and dont give a **** what happens to that ****ing Nokia as company theyr halfdead already.

And Microsoft well that evil emprire seems to never die. I am sure all Android fasnboys will go for WP crapphones in some year anyway.

And the reason this time is games and entertainment. You know why?

Well its simple Microsoft is the only company working for those ashole companys like filmindustry, music etc..

Just an example its fuking impossible to stream voddler, headweb contents if you not have a ****ing Windows computer.

And this is the way the phones, tablets will go also.

Next thing to die is: Googles Android will not have a chance when EvilEmprire starts it war :@

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
hey he was the one who first posted about Nokia and Microsoft agreement coming up in near future and we all bashed that in this same forum.

Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
hey he was the one who first posted about Nokia and Microsoft agreement coming up in near future and we all bashed that in this same forum.
At that time I did not like him for shattering our dream of Linux phones - which MS was busy to undermine to prevent dangerous infection of Linux spreading from phone back to desktop- now I like him to spread the story about how Nokia gets screwed by MS until it is no more.

Anyway MS always wins twofold: neutralize Linux phone project / eventually acquire at underrated price a dedicated hardware producer with a great brand name to link its WP platform with.

Meanwhile I expect the next Lumia('s) to be really nice in terms of hardware specs and classify the Lumia 800 / N9 hardware in the dummy, quick draft design category. They have to play the Nokia full option hardware card.