Originally Posted by nnv910 View Post
I have the same problem, and fixed. Did you only change 2 backgrounds events and switcher? It seem you must change the whole 3 homescreen...
I have problem too, can u give me ur css file?

Last edited by accountvip; 2012-01-20 at 07:17.

Originally Posted by accountvip View Post
I have problem too, can u give me ur css file?
Nothing special, I still use the css file posted in the first page, all you have to do is using a black background for your launcher As I said before, it seem you need to change the whole 3 backgrounds

Last edited by nnv910; 2012-01-20 at 07:44.

Originally Posted by nnv910 View Post
Nothing special, I still use the css file posted in the first page, all you have to do is using a black background for your launcher As I said before, it seem you need to change the whole 3 backgrounds
Originally Posted by cckwes View Post
Hi, here's an update include landscape (which means you can have up to 6 wallpapers for your homescreen)

The blogpost with the guide is located here: http://blog.linux4us.org/2012/01/19/...ith-landscape/

Thanks
I use 2 css file in this blog and result is red background.
Have you tried it yet?

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Indonesia
I have problem, when i type code i get "permission denied", anyone can help me...
Attached Images

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
Yoyocx: read instruction one's more;
something like "devel-sh; rootme" should be present in your log!

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
devel-su
rootme (default password)

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Indonesia
Originally Posted by afaq View Post
devel-su
rootme (default password)
Oke thanks, i'll tried it..

Edit... Problem Sloved.. Thanks..

I have another problem now : I want to change the wallpaper that i put on my phone so it say that i just only need to change "meegotouch-desktop-bg.png" so i replace my actually wallpaper named "meegotouch-desktop-bg.png" to another wallpaper named too "meegotouch-desktop-bg.png", replace it, disconnect the phone of my computer, reboot the phone and?.....nothing changed, it's the same wallpaper, did i miss something?

Thx guys!

Originally Posted by Cupraddict View Post
I have another problem now : I want to change the wallpaper that i put on my phone so it say that i just only need to change "meegotouch-desktop-bg.png" so i replace my actually wallpaper named "meegotouch-desktop-bg.png" to another wallpaper named too "meegotouch-desktop-bg.png", replace it, disconnect the phone of my computer, reboot the phone and?.....nothing changed, it's the same wallpaper, did i miss something?

Thx guys!
you need to do it on the command line just copy new one to overwrite the old one, thats it for now, until some dev develop an app for this.
cheers

N9 64gb black

The Following User Says Thank You to zaoltryence For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,717 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
A hint to everyone:
You should download "home screen settings" from the OVI store. It has an option to remove the weather into at the top right feeds homescreen, so you wouldnt have the ugly black square.

(Not necessary if you're using a black background )

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post: