when i click image it says memory full unable to save contect,but my 20 gb my docs is empty n root fs is 40 mb free, pls help me

Posts: 236 | Thanked: 223 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ switzerland
Hi,

Check if your SDcard is full, it is possible that your camera ui is configured to store pictures and movies on the SDcard instead of the phone internal memory.

Best regards.

Last edited by Mitrigol; 2012-02-01 at 11:26.

hey sorry sorry ,i typed wrongly,click means when i click any image by n900 camera it says memory full , by mistake i typed contacts,unable to click any pics pls help

no, it is me who misunderstood, i corrected my above post

also, if not done yet, install conky and check your RAM level.

i have no memory card n ram is half empty ,pls help me wheni select memory in camera it is darkly dimmed like i cannot select it what to do,it waS WORKING FINE UNTIL I UPDATED TO LATEST COMMUNTY SSU, DNT WANNA FLASH MOBILE AGAIN IT SO LONG PROCESS N I HAVE SO MANY THINGS INTALLED

I had the same problem, reflashing was the only solution. I got the problem after installing te latest maemo update.

Maybe another solution will work for you:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=66260

Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany
Or this one:

gconftool -s /apps/camera/settings/basic-settings/storage-device 0 -t int

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=818

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ sweden
Originally Posted by deadly0923 View Post
i have no memory card n ram is half empty ,pls help me wheni select memory in camera it is darkly dimmed like i cannot select it what to do,it waS WORKING FINE UNTIL I UPDATED TO LATEST COMMUNTY SSU, DNT WANNA FLASH MOBILE AGAIN IT SO LONG PROCESS N I HAVE SO MANY THINGS INTALLED
Hello!I had the same problem as you and the only thing that worked for me was by putting in a SDcard, only then i was able to chose where my picture could be saved,if you chose to save to internal memory you can remove the SDcard.

hey , i had the same problem , nothing helped than re-flashing the n900 .

Regards