Active Topics

ordered mine from letstalk on the 12th and they said they were restocking on the 19th. got sent out on the 21st and received it on the 24th.

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Central Ohio
I dunno, I walked into Microcenter (Columbus, OH store) tonight, went to the display and was greeted by a salesman. I asked if he had any n810's in stock and he handed me a box with one in it. I then asked if they would match Dell's price ($419.99 when their list price is $499.99) and they did!

It is currently charging (let's pray I didn't get one with the "power on" problem...)

And it works!!!! I am using it to type this right now!!!!

This is WAY cool....

wow...the best news ive heard all day ^^^

i live in columbus and microcenter is less than a 10 minute drive away from me

do you know if they have anymore left??????????

Originally Posted by KCOTT View Post
wow...the best news ive heard all day ^^^

do you know if they have anymore left??????????
Not positive for sure, but I think this was the last one they had today.

Well I ordered from Amazon almost a week ago and I have a tracking number showing delivery tomorrow so I should be in business. I had some buyer's remorse during the course of the week but I'm sure as soon as I open the box I will immediately get over that.

I just received an e-mail from Dell stating my N810 will now not be sent until 1/4/08.

Dell offered a discounted pricing other companies did not and now are not meeting their deliveries. IF orders place on/after 12/7/07, at full price, are being met than this is a "Bait & Switch" process that needs to be looked into by the FTC.

Has anyone ordered from Dell (after 12/6/07) and received their N810 yet?

Order Date: 12/7/2007

NEW Est. Delivery Date: 1/9/2008-1/11/2008

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Gaeta, Italy
I tired Dell and got the same problem, I ordered mine on the 19 of Dec and after my order was complete got an email stating the ship date was Jan 04, so yes I experienced the same thing. I ordered another one from Buy.com on the 24th and it shipped out and should be here in a few days. I am since canceling my order with Dell because I have one on the way more than a week before I would receive it from Dell and it was at the same cost, plus I don't like the old bait and switch routine .

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Czech Republic
I ordered mine from nycommsdirect.com and they say "Processing". Its been a while and I would like to guess shipped means shipped, but I guess it doesnt..........