I'm having problems getting my n800 to connect to three's hsdpa network with a nokia 6120 clasic (which i bought specificly because i thought it would be more likely to work) and was wondering if there was any way to get a more information out than the gui gives. I'm assuming that its probably using ppp to do the dun connection but i couldn't find the connection i had created in the peers directory. Any help would be very gratefully recived.

I wish I could also get that information because I was not able to use my Nokia E60 phone with bluetooth DUN so far. It always keeps saying "connection to Nokia E60 failed".

Yup thats all i'm getting, which is highly anoying as its a nokia phone that is sort of perfect for tethering to the tablet so you think they would have it working. My tablet's even in r&d mode and i don't seem to be able to find any more usefull stuff.

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Houston, Texas
I have my Nokia 9300 working for Bluetooth Internet connection and it does rather well. It did take me a few tries before I got it working properly:

In SETTINGS->CONTROL PANEL->PHONE my settings are:

Supported Profiles: DUN, FTP, OPP
Network type: GSM/UMTS

In SETTINGS->CONTROL PANEL->CONNECTIVITY->CONNECTIONS->{PHONE}

My Connection type: is GPRS

there isn't a gprs connection type, theres packet data which is what i have mine set on. It might just be a proble with s60 phones.

No. There are several S60 phones like N80, E51, .... that are confirmed to work together with the N8x0.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Possible description of this problem, and the solution for 3 mobile users.

Yup i can confirm that works and is at least on my 6120 running at full 3.5g speeds