Posts: 39 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ecuador
Originally Posted by corrado85 View Post
so I've used navi firm long while back but forgot the commands

can someone please be so kind to post the command for a clean install (wipe all data)

there are 2 big files on navifirm: one is 1.1gb (MCU) other is 1.4gb (Content)- what is the difference?
This is the command

Flasher -f -F rootFS.bin -F EMMC.bin -R

Originally Posted by corrado85 View Post
so I've used navi firm long while back but forgot the commands

can someone please be so kind to post the command for a clean install (wipe all data)

there are 2 big files on navifirm: one is 1.1gb (MCU) other is 1.4gb (Content)- what is the difference?
You need both of those files to do a clean flash of PR1.2. Use the command line provided by marnuc

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ 127.0.0.1
Originally Posted by vitaminj View Post
To anyone with hosed Facebook and/or Twitter, try this at the terminal:
gconftool --recursive-unset /system/http_proxy
gconftool --recursive-unset /system/proxy
gconftool --recursive-unset /system/osso
It's fairly drastic as it will throw away all your accounts (and saved wifi networks), but you should then be able to set them back up and have them work.
Doesn't work for me; the Facebook app stays blank.

I my N9 16GB Black.
(059J201 RM-696 NDT BENELUX BLACK 16GB)

Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
any opinions on how to enable MAIL app again???
I`m driving really crazy as I received the update notification yesterday, it initially looked pretty good but once I hit Speed Up Transitions in N9QT after update, it all went straight down..badly...
first off I was unable to get any keyboard back...
I flashed the phone this morning via NaviFirm, the keyboards are back...
but ever since, I`m unable to use any of my emails...I have them all set at Accounts, deleted them, reset them, over and over again, nothing happened...everytime I open Mail app it says Set new account...once I try to do it, it says email already exists...
damn it...
then I re-installed the FW with NSU, it went thru on probably 6th time, everytime before it would finish with a message unable to finish update properly...
so I thought I`m gonna be lucky after it did, but the mail app doesn`t respond after that, at all...

any special cmd to kill all accounts and reset the app?

THX

Posts: 602 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Nantes, France
Originally Posted by jleholeho View Post
back in PR1.1 I guess...
?
Yes, of course. But today, Navifirm shows the ROM 30.2012.7.1, I guess it's the PR1.2. Al I wrong?

Posts: 602 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Nantes, France
Originally Posted by marnuc View Post
Did you unplug the usb cable form the phone?
Hi Marnuc,
No I didn't, and finally, when I did it, my N9 starts by itself !

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Does having the WLAN or 3G connection always on wasting a lot of battery?
I was told that having it on all the time does not increase the idle power consumption, but not fully sure if that's true. Can anyone confirm this?

Swiss N9 64GB: still nothing OTA, connecting with NSU says that I have updates when right clicking the systray icon, but then nothing in the main window. Oh well, I'll have to wait another month as in PR1.1

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Germany
Strange - "059K756: RM-696 NDT SWITZERLAND CYAN 16GB" is on the list in Navifirm.

I've got a Swiss N9, 16 GB, Cyan - but the product code is different: 059L5H1

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Cluj, RO
Originally Posted by D.Cent View Post
Strange - "059K756: RM-696 NDT SWITZERLAND CYAN 16GB" is on the list in Navifirm.

I've got a Swiss N9, 16 GB, Cyan - but the product code is different: 059L5H1
Not all variants got the OTA in the first wave it seems. Some carrier specific variants take longer. I have such a variant. Thinking of flashing a different one.

Do you think it's ok to flash different version than the phone has on it now? Will it void warranty or something?