Active Topics

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Mars
mine has shipped aswell white 64gb

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Chicago/D.C./Katowice
Originally Posted by BlackWindEXE View Post
Mine shipped from negri as well. Really wish I had gone with overnight shipping now instead of ground. Now I have to wait until next week. Been waiting so long though. Might as well wait a week.
use the time to grab a case or a screen protector ;p

Originally Posted by jutley View Post
Hey, jutley! Lemme know how you get on with that purchase. I'm thinking of buying from that seller.

Originally Posted by jutley View Post
BTW, I asked the seller if the phone is made in China or Finland and they said Finland.

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Mars
Originally Posted by FiftyBucks View Post
Hey, jutley! Lemme know how you get on with that purchase. I'm thinking of buying from that seller.
He is fast and great comms on eBay I only ordered midnight last nite and it's already been picked up by FedEx to be delivered Monday morning wow. I will let you know great price aswell he thinks it's the made in Finland one but will confirm when I get it not bothered though china or Finland seem to be same quality.

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
I have joined the white unicorn club!

Posted from my white N9.

Order placed today with Negri... I have used them before and have always been impressed with the service.

Anybody want to buy a cyan 16GB N9?

hey unicorn guy lol,i just got mine,leather pouch is cool but a nusicence to pull the phone in & out of.do you guys know if the silver part on the back can get scratched?

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Maserti View Post
hey unicorn guy lol,i just got mine,leather pouch is cool but a nusicence to pull the phone in & out of.do you guys know if the silver part on the back can get scratched?
No personal experience yet, but by reading online it gets scratches really easily.

Just got it today and Here's a quick pic of it..its a shitty pic from my G2..haha
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to arnoldj31 For This Useful Post:

Tags
dinosaur bones, much ado, unicorn