Notices

Anyone out there have a copy of the bloglines code (v.7 or better)?
The original author's site ( http://moimart.org ) doesn't have links, and it's a good idea... and would solve the RSS reader problem for many... in fact, better than any standalone, since bloglines continually pulls rss feeds and stores the results, so no missed posts if you aren't online during a busy feed.

The Following User Says Thank You to SethCohn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 701 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Italy
In fact it seems Moimart disappeared from the maemo scene, tough he seems to be still alive (feewww...). Don't know why he dropped such an interesting project

Posts: 696 | Thanked: 1,012 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Asturies, Spain
Moimart is working in Nokia (I think).

Perhaps with a message in the mailing list, he could reply.

The Following User Says Thank You to yerga For This Useful Post:
Posts: 193 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Paia, Maui, Hawaii
Originally Posted by SethCohn View Post
Anyone out there have a copy of the bloglines code (v.7 or better)?
The original author's site ( http://moimart.org ) doesn't have links, and it's a good idea... and would solve the RSS reader problem for many... in fact, better than any standalone, since bloglines continually pulls rss feeds and stores the results, so no missed posts if you aren't online during a busy feed.
Yes, I also would love to see "bloglines" updated for n8X0 os2007/os2008. Unfortunately I do not have the source code, only the 7.1 deb.

PS: On my n800/os2007 I enjoy using Feedelity [download] for offline reading - however I miss it not being able to sync with bloglines. www.beta.bloglines.com definitely is my preferred online RSS reader.