Closed Thread
Posts: 162 | Thanked: 227 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy - Florence & Bulgaria - Sofia

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Romania
Tgalal started developing this (on his free time mind you ! ) somewhere around the end of february. i myself can't wait for this to be done, but i also realise it takes time. So pls, stop posting stupid replys that are in no way helpful to this thread, and just be patient.

The Following User Says Thank You to sorin88 For This Useful Post:
how much donation has the Tgalal received from us? can the amount be revealed?

Guys if you're trying to piss tgalal off and force him to quit the development of this app, you're almost there I believe.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Etchelon For This Useful Post:
hey man, tgalal do this for free, and don't force him so much~

Last edited by weechia; 2012-04-07 at 06:06.

Originally Posted by Etchelon View Post
Guys if you're trying to piss tgalal off and force him to quit the development of this app, you're almost there I believe.
I'm sure tgalal is clued up enough to expect a ton of impatient rants over the inevitable quiet spells during this development. None of that will matter once its out there for N900/N9 users to download and everyone is singing his praises.

Keep up the good work!

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Hong Kong
I think posting the source code on some public space like github first and let more people joining the development is better than releasing a source only after "finished".

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Pretoria, South Africa
I really did not want to litter this development thread with a non development post but this ridiculous amount impatience among the members here is really annoying.

Its his code, his dedication and time put into the project. Whatever he chooses to do with it is up to him. If it wasn't for him there wouldn't be this glimmer of hope we have atm. Just let him be. There's also these pointless sly "encouragement" posts that ask for an eta/update. Its sickening honestly.

This thread was initially created to discuss the development as the old thread became littered with pointless posts and its happening again here... sometimes I just don't understand people. I almost hope he stops development just to spite those impatient people even though I need the app.

I will not post in this thread again unless I have something to assist with his development.

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Nosph3ratu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by lazyfai View Post
I think posting the source code on some public space like github first and let more people joining the development is better than releasing a source only after "finished".
That is the idea of the open source development model. And since there are people willing to contribute, I think it's a great idea. Not only can is speed up development, it can help kill bugs earlier in the development cycle, and posibly result in better code quality.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Why don't you (two) guys do it with the source of your own project(s) first, instead of always thinking suggesting things helps?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
galal-t is da, kindergarten, mastar, new tmo low, shameful, tmo not cake, trollfest, whiny_girls