Poll: wazapp only n900.this is for only n900 users is it ok ?
Poll Options
wazapp only n900.this is for only n900 users is it ok ?

Originally Posted by pablocrossa View Post
Why don't you extract the data files inside the deb files, get the required libraries, put them in a folder, compile the missing ones (that will bring up MORE dependencies, which will need more compiling and more dependencies) and then append that folder to the library path with the terminal, extract the wazapp deb data file to N900 root and launch wazapp?? Maybe this could work, insane amount of compiling probably ahead or some N9 specific Harmattan calls make ti segfault and all hours of work are for nothing, not willing to risk throwing so many hours away
I thought the best approach would be to create a chroot environment from the flasher image and use qchroot from easydebian to do the magic but, ironically, aegis is f*cking up my attempts on installing anything and I want dpkg to work :'( right now I manually extracted the contents of the deb but of course I am missing python and am not bothered in finding and downloading ALL dependencies debs and extracting them all. So in short, does anyone have a valid restok.conf they can PM me (or know how I can generate one, it seems it autogenerates but then the phone casts it as invalid, I am getting the exact same problem as here http://pastebin.com/iwnYjDvv) together with a gziped /home/user folder from an N9, I have not got one available and maybe I end up running this I have no interest in whatsapp but seemed like a nice learning challenge learning is always good

Originally Posted by Jigzy View Post
Might not be a bad idea!

Well if anything it will keep him busy and dare I say it to busy to post hahaha
It is going to end up keeping me busy!!

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
wow naru taking it too seriously !
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

Originally Posted by sifo View Post
wow naru taking it too seriously !
why not ... Well i am going for office i havent time .. I just trying that people will focus to work for n900 all are just taking about n9 and n9
maemo.org what is mining of this web .. Most of theard right now working for meego not maemo

Hahahaha maemo.org just web name yet

are you even developer? sigh

Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
are you even developer? sigh
sprry to say

But i am not any devloper or programer
I am just customer care officer this theard i am just opened becuz of the one rezan all most of peopel are just working on n9 we all are know that after cssu update no one working for n900 thats why i am just trying to remeber to all .. Lot of users are using n900 they all are doing love n900 like

@naru
excuse me man but you are kind of lost !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sifo For This Useful Post:
naru, as you admitted on the first page you are not even a developer so what is your chance of pulling it off? Absolutely too slim to take you seriously. You don't even have the source code, only the deb file.

What you are really hoping is for some serious developer to come in and do the job or to prod Tgalal to do the port faster. You may be aware from info in other threads Tgalal has started the N900 port but he is having his hands full now attending to bugs for the N9 version so why can't you wait?

By the way, the language used in your poll is incomprehensible. I know English is not your first language but isn't it the national language of India?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SamGan For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by naru View Post
sprry to say

But i am not any devloper or programer
I am just customer care officer this theard i am just opened becuz of the one rezan all most of peopel are just working on n9 we all are know that after cssu update no one working for n900 thats why i am just trying to remeber to all .. Lot of users are using n900 they all are doing love n900 like
That's true, Maemo is really dead

The Following User Says Thank You to PartyboyXP For This Useful Post:
hey Partyboy so you are just giving up ! do you know how many things that the N900 can do ?

Originally Posted by sifo View Post
hey Partyboy so you are just giving up ! do you know how many things that the N900 can do ?
sify i am thats why maiking this stupied theard becuz n900 is the now slowly slowly dead and i dont like this .. I knw i am not genus or not any devloper, but i like this handset and i cant see if no one doing care about maemo .
.. People are thinking that i am ful i dont mind what they are thinking.. I dnt mind what they are saying about me i am just only know that if u are devloper then u have to do work for maemo also.. Becuz u have big skil power ,knowlege and every thing u are master in your fild and i am master in my fild

The Following User Says Thank You to naru For This Useful Post: