Notices

Vromoth: I was joking a little bit, but afaik Wazapp was built on top of S40 code which does not support push. I don't know if there's any code from Android java code, but even if there is we would need to use Android push servers for it then. And if we would want to use Nokias push servers then tgalal would need to have his own push server for Wazapp which would cost money per month. I think it's not that easy.

Other than all that I believe that Push service is not very reliable on all mobile operators.

@CepiPerez

Looking great so far. But i have two suggestions.

1) Text and send button area uses too much space. I can imagine that in landscape mode you don't even see a single message bubble.

2) I like the back arrow on top bar. Unfortunately that prevents removing top bar in landscape mode (which would be a good idea). Or maybe only remove top bar when VKB is opened? That could do the trick.

The Following User Says Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post

Testing new conversations window with myself
Please Share :/

The Following User Says Thank You to Fine_Mind For This Useful Post:
Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
@CepiPerez

Looking great so far. But i have two suggestions.

1) Text and send button area uses too much space. I can imagine that in landscape mode you don't even see a single message bubble.

2) I like the back arrow on top bar. Unfortunately that prevents removing top bar in landscape mode (which would be a good idea). Or maybe only remove top bar when VKB is opened? That could do the trick.
That space can be used later for other options (emoji, media share, location share, so I would vote it to stay, with the condition that it is reserved for those functions, and even you can go ahead and put them in, just for the looks.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dcastrog For This Useful Post:
Yeah I know, that that space is going to be used for upload and emoji buttons. I was talking about other useless space :-)

Check out my mockup. Left = Cepiperez, Right = my mockup

Last edited by Morpog; 2012-05-21 at 21:14.

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Ireland
Has the download link been removed from wazzap.im because I can't find it :s

Edit: Apologies I'm an idiot

Last edited by regtheledge; 2012-05-21 at 21:39.

The Following User Says Thank You to regtheledge For This Useful Post:
Anyone else having a problem with wazapp losing connection permanently when changing between wifi and 3G and the only way to get it working again is to quit and open it again? It just shows ( connecting ) at the top and stays like that for a while, so Im forced to quit and re open.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aboodesta For This Useful Post:
Posts: 8 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Mexico City
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post

Testing new conversations window with myself
Hi man, it looks great!!! I was working in something similar just to probe my qml skills, I think a "Messages" button on the header looks better than an arrrow, but the user status is too long...

Same problem! connection is losing permanently
moreover need to run some other application using internet to keep it going
Originally Posted by aboodesta View Post
Anyone else having a problem with wazapp losing connection permanently when changing between wifi and 3G and the only way to get it working again is to quit and open it again? It just shows ( connecting ) at the top and stays like that for a while, so Im forced to quit and re open.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to li_sa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 20 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Accra, GH
Originally Posted by jim_cos View Post
Yes I face the same problem. I have wrote two posts about that problem..

Whatsapp does not allow your account that you used to register at two exact locations at the same time.

You can only use one account at a time .Your account is valid only at the last place it is used.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp