Poll: Is your N9 in open mode?
Poll Options
Is your N9 in open mode?

Hi and thanks for your awesome script.My N9 run really smoother with it.
But I notice an issue since 0.9.3 release: I can't run QNeptunea app (the best Twitter client ) when I want. This app runs perfectly just after a reboot or fly mode, but it doesn't open each time I touch the icon few time after.
An idea?

Originally Posted by Girondinho View Post
But I notice an issue since 0.9.3 release: I can't run QNeptunea app (the best Twitter client ) when I want. This app runs perfectly just after a reboot or fly mode, but it doesn't open each time I touch the icon few time after.
An idea?
Thats a Qneptunea bug, try version 0.27 or better 0.26.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have uninstalled FasterN9. 0.93 has corrupted my tracker DB. No more photos were indexed nor music. Seems to be the same issue that many people have with no more Emails showing up, as they are also in a tracker DB.

I tried 0.94 after I had reflashed my device. But after 1 day weird stuff began again, so I uninstalled it and now everything works as expected. I miss the smoothness, but I won't trade it for stability.

Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
Thats a Qneptunea bug, try version 0.27 or better 0.26.
Thanks, but I think I'll be waiting for next 0.29.

.4 works fine for me , I don't know if I installed it correctly because I already have a MALF screen from multiboot kernel .

GODDAMMIT! YOU DID IT!!
Faster N9 indeed. great job!

Hi

I got the Malf problem even after uninstalling from the latest version.
I have a cyan 16gb N9.

Thanks

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Finland
After longer period with 0.94 I have noticed some strange activity with my phone. It seems like my N9 have I mood of its own. Sometimes it works very fluid and scrolling in app drawer and events screen is about 60fps. Then after couple of hours without a reason phone starts to lag a little and fps is dropped maybe somewhere 20-30 fps. Then again after random hours it gets back to super-smooth.

This is kind a strange because there is no pattern when this happens. It happens very randomly. I thought it would be swap issue and downloaded Drop Cache, but no effect there. Is there anyone who have same issues with 0.94?

Originally Posted by Flapzapninja View Post
After longer period with 0.94 I have noticed some strange activity with my phone. It seems like my N9 have I mood of its own. Sometimes it works very fluid and scrolling in app drawer and events screen is about 60fps. Then after couple of hours without a reason phone starts to lag a little and fps is dropped maybe somewhere 20-30 fps. Then again after random hours it gets back to super-smooth.

This is kind a strange because there is no pattern when this happens. It happens very randomly. I thought it would be swap issue and downloaded Drop Cache, but no effect there. Is there anyone who have same issues with 0.94?
yes its not stable some times the progams have problems

Last edited by besttt; 2012-05-25 at 09:55.

Hi y'all,

I'm new to this forum. I've only started reading this forum since I got my white N9 back in March. (this is my 1st post!)

But first off, my huge thanks to the developers for this amazing app. I wasn't too impress with 0.0.2 at first. But as soon as 0.9.3 hits, my the white unicorn N9 truly came alive with fluidity and grace! :P (I know I sound like a nerd here)

Here's my feedback for 0.9.3, some might sound nit-picky but it's in the interest of full disclosure:

- the UI is fluid 95% of the time, but there are still some noticeable stuttering/ choppiness when I scroll through the notification home screen. Sometimes it is more noticeable when I scroll slowly.
- the default browser becomes a unresponsive especially when I try to do a long press to select text. this happened enough times for me to notice.
- I do not use Facebook app nor did I install Wazapp. But based on my past week of using this app, I've noticed a minor but noticeable drain on my battery consumption.
- Majority of the boot-up time for the app is significantly faster, less than 1 sec. Message app being the most noticeable.

Also, I don't have QTweak or Inception installed if that paints a better picture for you guys.

Just installed 0.9.4, but will provide more feedback later.

Thanks again & keep up the excellent work!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to junkfoodpenguin For This Useful Post:
Ive noticed a lot of application hangs for seconds and freezes before starting up on the latest version 0.9.4 ..

while the effects are good, the longer time to open applications is just beyond annoying

for example, i notice i have a text message notification on my home page and i slide it, i usually opens within 2-3 seconds now it feels more like 5-9 seconds and its not just that alot of apps. My music player freezes wen i start, not to mention takes forever to open.

anyone else experiencing this or just me?

edit: also even though i only have 3-4 conversations in text messages it takes literally 30 seconds or more for new conversations to load in the app and conversation even though i get the notification! (now this happened before but i noticed deleting all the conversations helps but it never happened when i only had 3-4 conversations going on)

Last edited by Viny; 2012-05-25 at 12:56.