Dude awesome theme! This is what I need help with. How do I change the colors of the numbers of the dialing pad in the call-ui. I think I found it but I wanted to be sure before I tweak it. The numbers are a little too light and would want to make it darker. Thanks

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
@dagee04

thanks. glad you like it.

i cant remember off the top of my head. i think i was messing with that a bit, but didnt make a change because of certain functionality that is somewhat universal, like the green and red for start/stop calls, or green for incoming calls on the standby screen, etc.

so if i remember correctly, it is in the call-ui.css file. just look for the c8c8c8 or the 8c8c8c files names as those are the greys i think that are used for the keypad numbers. so longs as you make a copy of the file as a backup....have fun with it....you cant really mess anything up there, as if there is a problem, then just replace the css file with the one i have already put in the theme and it will be fixed.

HTH

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
The messaging bubbles look exactly like the ones in my theme...

Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
yes, you are right. didnt know that you actuallly made those bubbles from the FDB themes you made, so i just changed those colors.

I have updated the first post to reflect a thanks in your honor!

The Following User Says Thank You to ceroberts75 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
More pics.... btw what font is that?
Looks GREAT,,, Could you please run by me the steps on How I download the theme to my white N9??

Thanks!

download it to your pc.

unzip it.

then read the instructions.txt file.

Did you notice that it seems the splash folder doesn't register. It still uses the splash pictures from the blanco theme. Or is it just me?

Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
your themes don't work properly i like the idea for theme red

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by dagee04 View Post
Did you notice that it seems the splash folder doesn't register. It still uses the splash pictures from the blanco theme. Or is it just me?
I noticed this when making FDBThemes. Some apps splash screen work, not many. Clock, Notes, Search and Documents work.

Originally Posted by vicrebel View Post
your themes don't work properly i like the idea for theme red
[OT: My themes work fine for me and a lot of others. I did a lot of work to make my themes, I didn't just change colours. You'd be better off starting from scratch.]

Last edited by F2thaK; 2012-06-02 at 05:18.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
i agree with F2thak his themes work. Its always user-error that was to be blamed for 90% of the issues in his thread