Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Originally Posted by Benkot View Post
pls i just installed yappari on my n900 but it doesn't sync my contacts. my contacts doesn't show for me to chat. can someone pls help me
Please read the first post before randomly posting crap.

Contact sync is not yet implemented, but it will be in future releases.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wreck For This Useful Post:
Posts: 20 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Hamburg/Germany
on the phone number field, just enter your phone number with country code without " + "
work with me
Yep, i can confirm that.

Donated! Thanks for your work man :-)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BertvanDorp For This Useful Post:
any one share donate total...

and donate more suport to yappari thats my hambel reqvest its good for maemo5

have nice sunday to every one

plz donate

I've been using Yappari for a few days.
Everything runs smoothly and I'm loving it, although there is one thing I thought I should mention.
(I haven't been able to read every thread post, so excuse me if this was already mentioned.)
Whenever I type a message and minimize the window or use the on-screen keyboard, it sends it itself, without me pressing enter.

dear Scorpius

whenever i open yappari, it connects for a while and disconnect giving me protocol error,i/o error. pls i don't know what to do.

I have E71 which av been using to whatsapp.After installing yappari on my n900, i inserted my sim card in it. it connected for a while which i received msgs from my friends. later it started giving me protocol error and i/o error. can you pls help me

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
@SG-1 that was already reported thanks and it's already fixed for the next release.

@Benkot upload your /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.log to uppit.com (or somewhere else) and send me the link and we'll figure out what's wrong.

Also, if you took the SIM out of the N900 and put it back to another phone, used Whatsapp and then back to the N900, you hit a bug some people is hitting that's already fixed in the next version. In the meantime you can edit /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.conf and set phonenumber as your country code + phone number.

Last edited by Scorpius; 2012-06-10 at 17:23.

okay im expierencing a problem with my n900 which I think is yaparri related. Since that is the only thing i've changed since having this issue.

im using autodisconnect to disconnect my internet so yappari doenst have a constant connection. Sometimes when internet reconnects MicroB is unable to display internet pages. the Opera browser is able to do this.

again im not sure if this is yappari related or not, but perhaps more folks had the same problem here. then it could be related. Otherwise i something else i guess

Last edited by sander4rs; 2012-06-10 at 17:53. Reason: typo

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Originally Posted by sander4rs View Post
Sometimes when internet reconnects MicroB is unable to display internet pages. the Opera browser is able to do this.
How is MicroB not able to display internet? Does the page even start loading or?
Before I reflashed my phone (yappari not installed) I had that too sometimes. After the reflash (with yappari) I haven't encountered this problem anymore. Might be a conflict with another program.

Posts: 131 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Netherlands
Just dropped by to say thank you.
Yappari gave me everything I wanted from the lacking java client.

-Word wrap (very, very big issue with the java client).
-Notifications.
-Contact integration.
-Small memory footprint.

Donated.

Last edited by ffha; 2012-06-10 at 22:18.

The Following User Says Thank You to ffha For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp