Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Originally Posted by Ynohtna View Post
How come I have no constant requests for active connection... I'm not sure if it keeps working after changing connection (eg, wifi to 3G) but I never get bugged by wazapp about needing a connection.
If you have autoconnection enabled you won't be nagged if you go offline

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tgalal For This Useful Post:
Guys, if you don't know how to use the dev version, then DONT use it!

It is designed for devs only and you clearly ARENT devs.

Wait for an official release, when you mess with the dev stuff you risk breaking your Wazapp, which means you will whine and moan on this thread for something that was your own fault.

Just hold on!

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Congrats on achieving the 50,000 milestone for wazapp.
I wanted to report a bug regarding SIP calling while being online on wazapp. The call is dropped and the SIP connection goes offline and then again gets online by itself. I tried different networks of WI-FI and also using different voip connections but to no avail.Then a call once went to almost 30 minutes without disconnecting , then when i diconnected the call i realised that wazapp had crashed. Then for experimenting i purposely quit wazapp and used SIP calling and the call went on without dropping.So i came to the conclusion that wazapp is firing SIP connection offline and then online.
Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to omar451451 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
sorry, 50,000 what? downloads, lines of code, help requests, whiners screams?

Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
If you have autoconnection enabled you won't be nagged if you go offline
Lol so why are people complaining about the nagging if they don't use auto connection Nevermind saying it won't make the store because of that... User error?

I can chat on whatsapp... I'm happy. It does seem to crash but only when it's in the background

hello tgalal:
* a question as to when we can send multimedia (photos, audio, video). : Confused:: Confused:: Confused:

hello, I have a question, I just heard rumors about possible new PR update 1.3 ... the wazapp may be used in this update?

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
sorry for posting a screenshot that made you all excited, lol

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TMavica For This Useful Post:
I realised that when there are new messages in 2 different conversations, there will be 2 'Chat Notification' icons on the standby lockscreen (the screen where it is all black except for the white clock display).

Is it possible to reduce it to 1 icon regardless of the number of new messages in any number of conversations?

The Following User Says Thank You to newbnewb For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
sorry for posting a screenshot that made you all excited, lol
I like the way you spark the user's excitement

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp