Active Topics

First post, go easy on me.

Not sure how many people actually use these two hacks but they are two of my favorite for the N9, LED Event Notifier 2.0 and the Android/iOS user agent. I'd like to report that the LED Event Notifier works perfectly! The iOS and Android user agent both work just as before however the only thing I've noticed that doesn't work anymore is the copy and paste which kinda stinks.. Also this is all with flashing 1.3 instead of doing the OTA update.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybp25 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted by jaybp25 View Post

Not sure how many people actually use these two hacks but they are two of my favorite for the N9, LED Event Notifier 2.0 and the Android/iOS user agent. I'd like to report that the LED Event Notifier works perfectly! The iOS and Android user agent both work just as before however the only thing I've noticed that doesn't work anymore is the copy and paste which kinda stinks.. Also this is all with flashing 1.3 instead of doing the OTA update.
LED Event Notifier is totally awesome! If it didn't work after PR1.3 I'd be in a heartbroken downward spiral.

Guys, I don't really understand.
How it's possible that you are reporting here that mt-toggles works fine on PR1.3, and on this page I get information that I have to wait for new version of unrestricted system ui:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=84725&page=16

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
i install on Qtweak so: T,1,1 than,

1: Brighness
2: BT
3: Flash
4: Eco
5: 0

and it haves work.

Originally Posted by jaybp25 View Post

Update: I managed to get copy and paste to work to my surprise!! Went to reinstall the grob via apt-get install --reinstall grob

(Thanks superjunior for the code! original post from The Easiest way to Change Useragent On Stock Browser)

I was thinking this would completely revert the browser back to how it was originally but instead the android grob im using currently remained and copy and paste works once again. Below are the steps I took that enabled all of this to work.

ariadne sh
cd /home/user/MyDocs/
cp -r grob /usr/bin/
perl refhashlist.pl
apt-get install --reinstall grob

This mod is now functioning as it was in PR 1.2 and remains enabled after a restart. Hope this comes in handy to whomever runs into this issue

The Following User Says Thank You to jaybp25 For This Useful Post:
openmode obviously wont work at the moment since there hasn't been a new kernel due to the fact there isn't a source at the moment.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
openmode obviously wont work at the moment since there hasn't been a new kernel due to the fact there isn't a source at the moment.
you are sure?

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...37&postcount=9

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
Landscape MODs from N9 Qtweak work

Originally Posted by cynik606 View Post
Guys, I don't really understand.
How it's possible that you are reporting here that mt-toggles works fine on PR1.3, and on this page I get information that I have to wait for new version of unrestricted system ui:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=84725&page=16
It works but it would break your phone in the sense that you would not be able to install any new application (unsatisfied dependencies). We reported it as working and then realised this error later. I have indicated so in this thread, and so have others. It is just that first post has not been updated to reflect this.

Posts: 216 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Mars
Originally Posted by rahulthewall View Post
It works but it would break your phone in the sense that you would not be able to install any new application (unsatisfied dependencies). We reported it as working and then realised this error later. I have indicated so in this thread, and so have others. It is just that first post has not been updated to reflect this.
what?! Coderus have release the new unrestricted-system ui,and its working fine...you can install apps all