Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Most of my installed apps icons are green squircles.... Is there a fix so I dont have to reflash?? THX

Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Anyone here still uses SwipeManager or something similar with PR1.3?

I much prefer to have my own swipe actions, but as SwipeManagers last version is so "old", I wonder if it still works with PR 1.3.

Any experiences ?

Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post
Anyone here still uses SwipeManager or something similar with PR1.3?

I much prefer to have my own swipe actions, but as SwipeManagers last version is so "old", I wonder if it still works with PR 1.3.

Any experiences ?
I am still using it and it still works

The Following User Says Thank You to ssjmec For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ssjmec View Post
I am still using it and it still works
version 0.0.3?

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Austin, Tx
finally set up my wifi on my home network after moving, and sure enough as soon as the router light went blue, the update notification popped up on my N9

download and install took about 30 minutes, I was worried because it was stuck for like 5 minutes on 0% haha

But so far, it seems smoother, especially at start up. We shall see what comes

NokiaLink is still not working for me with OSX. That's a real bummer. Not that it was ever that great, but now there is no brainless way to pull photos of the N9 and into iPhoto.

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Macon, GA | Warsaw, PL | Hanoi, VN
Originally Posted by Setok View Post
NokiaLink is still not working for me with OSX. That's a real bummer. Not that it was ever that great, but now there is no brainless way to pull photos of the N9 and into iPhoto.
Just connect your N9 in mass storage mode and connect to your Mac. If you have set up iPhoto to open whenever you connect a camera, your iPhoto will open and recognize that the phone has been connected. Then you simply import the photos you want or you can import all.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dinho For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kai_en View Post
version 0.0.3?
Nope, ver 0.0.2 with PR 1.3. Didn't even had to re-install. Actually, this mod it is just changing a file so the phone interprets the swipes differently. So, even if you remove the mod, the old behavior will remain.

Originally Posted by taviman View Post
Nope, ver 0.0.2 with PR 1.3. Didn't even had to re-install. Actually, this mod it is just changing a file so the phone interprets the swipes differently. So, even if you remove the mod, the old behavior will remain.
read about performance problem on PR1.2 detered me from using it since I updated to PR1.2. Now I am on PR1.3, so I m curious how it performs on PR1.3

Originally Posted by kai_en View Post
Discover a bug already, no longer able to able to play certain mp4 file downloaded via flash players properly on video player. Play for about 10 seconds and it will pop up the message, you can't play this type of files on this devices, no idea why it does that as it played just fine previously on PR 1.2. I am getting annoyed by this real quick.
Quoting my own original issue, I seemed stumbled upon a quick fix by installing Open Video Player. Been able to play the clip smoothly again

Tags
bugfix-focused, dashed hopes, nokia fanbois, popcorn, pr1.3, pr1.3 party, troll alert