Active Topics

Notices

i messed up with the app.. it doesnt show me anything but colours.. i tried removing it and installing it again.. but it doesnt work.. when i try to purge or delete or update it.. it gives this..
Nokia-N900:~# dpkg --purge batterygraph
(Reading database ... 29055 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing batterygraph ...
initctl: Unknown job: batterygraphd
dpkg: error processing batterygraph (--purge):
subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 1
Errors were encountered while processing:
batterygraph
Nokia-N900:~#

anyone....?

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bangalore, India
Is there a known bug where Battery Graph takes 50% as the x axis after hildon-home freezes and is restarted? I am able to reproduce the issue everytime.

Originally Posted by xperto View Post
anyone....?
do you by any chance change battery? I do and have the same problem all the time once the battery is taken out and the time resets. delete your database manually. I think it's in mydocs somewhere but not sure. Search this thread for its location.

With so many users having database error you should add option for purging database from the menu.

(and I had such error too - it caused app to reverse charging/not charging status while logging, I removed it by manually dropping the charging table as suggested by some post few pages ago)

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Berlin/Germany
hi,
could you add a cpu MHz graph?

And maybe a "cursor" so the user can walk along a graph! that would be cool!

hey ive been experiencing poor battery life and i really wanna find out the reason behind it. ive installed both, batteryeye and batterygraph but i cant seem to understand the time. like i charge my phone from 10 to 12 and the graph showed charging started at 11 to 12 40 something. and in batterygraph, i get arabic in the time like the months are written in arabic font. why is this? please help would be appreciated.
thank you

what does this yellow bars stand for? signal strength?

Originally Posted by getnani View Post
what does this yellow bars stand for? signal strength?
the battery charge;
even though it is not visible because the bars are not separated, the green area inside the battery is made up of bars (8, thus)

I'm running mp-fremantle-community-pr 21.2011.38-1Smaemo3, kernel-power 1:2.6.28-10power51r1 and batterygraph 0.3.2

Somewhere in my last couple of kernels (maybe post power49?), batterygraph stopped displaying anything. The graph area is black with no plots. Same deal in fullscreen or when exporting the image to a file.

Anyone else seen this?