Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
Yeah geez I didn't think of that problem, in the mean time anyone that upgrades the OS should reinstall this package afterwards because the modules will be in the old folder and modprobe won't find them anymore.

The Following User Says Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:
I have the same problem after Kernel 1.5.0 . With 1.5.0 I've used my device at 1300Mhz and 1.3v stable for more than a month . Now with these new versions nothing seems to work like before , the 1300mhz now needs more than 1,325v because it's freaky unstable , phone crashes in max 3 minutes even after 16000 iterations . It's a software problem I'm sure about that , my phone was able to run 1300Mhz at 1300000uv for months with 0 crashes or bugs .

Please tell me how could I fix this ? or how could I trick the OppUI to get the 1.5.0 version instead 1.5.4 . I've tried to replace .ko files in /lib/modules/current/ but it wasn't recognized in OppUI , everything was Unknown .

Last edited by Dragoss91; 2012-07-20 at 14:55.

if you want them to be loaded automatically you need to use the installer for whichever version you want, not just copy the modules.
The md5 or sha-1 hash is inserted somewhere during the install to authorize them, the loader doesn't do anything like aegisctl -k on each boot so it can't load them otherwise.

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Darmstadt, Germany
I'm having problems with SmartReflex.

Installed via Open Kernel. Set at 800 MHz @ 1100000 voltage. SmartReflex disabled.
Works fine so far.
But if i try it with SmartReflex enabled I only get a reboot and setting aren't applied. Not working.

Anyone else expierenced that kind of issue so far?

Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
if you want them to be loaded automatically you need to use the installer for whichever version you want, not just copy the modules.
The md5 or sha-1 hash is inserted somewhere during the install to authorize them, the loader doesn't do anything like aegisctl -k on each boot so it can't load them otherwise.
Finally I found out the source of this problem . When you disable smartreflex with OppUI , only SR1 gets disabled , SR2 remains untouched (enabled) and is causing crashes . I had to disable it manually and so far my device is rock solid .

Last edited by Dragoss91; 2012-07-21 at 09:14.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dragoss91 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 91 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Milan - Italy
Hi to all, I''ve installed all the packages but, when I start the program and try to modify the clock and the voltage nothing happens (no test and nothing remain in memory)

Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
Finally I found out the source of this problem . When you disable smartreflex with OppUI , only SR1 gets disabled , SR2 remains untouched (enabled) and is causing crashes . I had to disable it manually and so far my device is rock solid .
I left the other one on because it's supposed to be for the graphics, not cpu.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
I left the other one on because it's supposed to be for the graphics, not cpu.
Yeah , but it makes my life harder , so please ...

If I enable Apply on startup and reboot my device it boots twice due to SR2 activation and crash within 5 seconds , so everytime I have to turn it off manually with redak editor or winscp . And running stable with SR2 on requires +37500uv , a bit too much for 1.3Ghz .

Last edited by Dragoss91; 2012-07-24 at 12:24.

I want to make some executable scripts with icons for disabling sr2 and other tweaks but with these updates of inception , aegisctl , I can not run them anymore on phone but with putty I can use ariadne sh "script" and it runs well .

Here are my scripts , please tell me if I did something wrong .

DSR
Code:
echo 0 > /sys/power/sr_vdd2_autocomp
echo 75 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ondemand/up_threshold
echo 150000 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ondemand/sampling_rate
ocDSR
Code:
ariadne sh "/opt/overclock/DSR"
DSR.desktop
Code:
[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Version=0.1
Type=Application
Name=DisableSR
Exec=/opt/overclock/ocDSR
Icon=/usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/icons/icon-m-bootloader-warning.png
Both ocDSR and DSR files are located in /opt/overclock/ and the .desktop file in /usr/share/applications .

okay, I tried to fix 3 annoying bugs for now, can anyone test?

opptimizer-ui (1.2.6) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed bug preventing 15k iterations to unlock the apply on startup option
* Fixed bug where crashes flag is not cleared when doing test of higher frequency at same voltage
* Fixed bug where 0 iteration test fails

Last edited by Creamy Goodness; 2012-08-02 at 02:55.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post: