Active Topics

Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Well, it seems that user-dirs.dirs in home/user/.config is not getting overwritten, I tried many times to fix the lines and save it but after a minute or so it goes back as it was..
are u 100% sure that u havent made the images (or the folder they are in) hidden or private by mistake?

or even put a "." before the folder name?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
tingu699 you might want to consider contacting him privately and helping him out...I'm sure he would appreciate it...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by tingu699 View Post
are u 100% sure that u havent made the images (or the folder they are in) hidden or private by mistake?

or even put a "." before the folder name?
No.. Arie is helping me to flash with emmc and rootfs and I should hopefully get this working..and thanks thedead1440, yeah i would like it more if u talk with me on private so i would actually NOTICE it :P I dont look at my thread much :P

Posts: 640 | Thanked: 435 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ rajvoSa BA
good luck Arie i give up of helping to that phone, that phone refuses to behave and i think it's fair to trade it for iPhone 4 or lumia
trolololo hahahaha

Originally Posted by wook_sf View Post
good luck Arie i give up of helping to that phone, that phone refuses to behave and i think it's fair to trade it for iPhone 4 or lumia
trolololo hahahaha
Oh come on, have a little hope for me! :P

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
trolololo hahahaha
If it doesn't work then it needs to go to a service center... I have a good idea what's wrong though...

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Oh come on, have a little hope for me! :P
i am teasing Arie for flaming guy who was up to trade broken iphone for broken n9
arie was mad like he wanted to trade **** for gold (i understand him though, but he overreacted, really)
anyhow @ Arie, i tried everything and it didn't worked, now, can you give sm hintz?

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
i am teasing Arie for flaming guy who was up to trade broken iphone for broken n9
arie was mad like he wanted to trade **** for gold (i understand him though, but he overreacted, really)
anyhow @ Arie, i tried everything and it didn't worked, now, can you give sm hintz?
I just like to troll on tmo now... I don't mind helping but after a few things that have happened here, I don't take tmo serious anymore...

It needs a full reflash rootfs + emmc

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
I just like to troll on tmo now... I don't mind helping but after a few things that have happened here, I don't take tmo serious anymore...

It needs a full reflash rootfs + emmc
yea, i know -F img.bin -F emmc.bin -f --erase-mmc=secure would do the work...though

yea, i know -F img.bin -F emmc.bin -f --erase-mmc=secure would do the work...though
So, I do have hope :P