Notices

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Does anybody have problems with worldclock or osso-calculator with version 1.0.8?

Originally Posted by michaaa62 View Post
Does anybody have problems with worldclock or osso-calculator with version 1.0.8?
That is not related to theme... see transitions file and add them to blacklist...

Themes dont touch them!

Edit:
@To All:
I will not be answering for bugs not related to Theme, so please see yourself for non-related things...

Last edited by TransTech; 2012-08-22 at 22:29.

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Originally Posted by TransTech View Post
That is not related to theme... see transitions file and add them to blacklist...

Themes dont touch them!

Edit:
@To All:
I will not be answering for bugs not related to Theme, so please see yourself for non-related things...
You are right, i found the culprit right in front of the Phone

Nevertheless, a small rant:
If you still have problems tell me... (p.s. This theme is in DEVEL repos so you must be knowing what you are doing!!!)
Lame excuse for messing up a fine theme!
This used to be an unintrusive theme with dark, but visible fonts and small tools for editing the desktop's shortcuts, widgets und stuff. It lived up to its name, black. Was a quality, characteristic theme with proper tools in editing mode. Now i hardly can grab an icon because the tools are so huge. And the removal icon is red, shiver. The first day i received the N900 the blue fonts had to go from the device, now they are reappearing - like 'The Walking Dead'.
Now this is a completely changed theme, i would have expected a new name reflecting the changes of this fork to inform (warn!) users of the changes ahead!

Well, let's move on in life!

Btw. The contacts issue still remained on my phone even after several reboots, but i do not care anymore.

P.S. If someone still has a harmattan-black version 1.06 package, i might be grateful for anybody sharing!

Last edited by michaaa62; 2012-08-23 at 06:30.

For those who want old version of the theme V.1.0.6: Go here and download...

http://repository.maemo.org/extras-d..._1.0-6_all.deb

Btw new update is coming soon and will address some internal problems and remove attached transiitions.ini file to make it more stable...

@michaaa62: I can change the edit tool and edit close icons as per your like dear... find it in next update...

I'm tried the theme on another N900 and it seems the contact issue is not properly solved... I'm investigating this issue at top priority... will solve it definately this time... hopefully!

//TransTech

Last edited by TransTech; 2012-08-23 at 10:30.

The Following User Says Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
******Please Help******
When i try to install 1.0.8, my N9 is searching for dependencies for a while and finally Failed to install the same.
I'm on Pr 1.3 at the moment.

Originally Posted by jagankota View Post
******Please Help******
When i try to install 1.0.8, my N9 is searching for dependencies for a while and finally Failed to install the same.
I'm on Pr 1.3 at the moment.
Cant you read its for N900! read the thread title!

Edit: Sorry if its offensive...

New Update v.1.0-9 coming soon, files sent to @sifo (Package Maintainer), you can see the change log below...

Changelog:
1. Contacts Bug properly fixed (again!) and tested,
2. Transitions file removed
3. Widget Edit tools button changed
4. Theme Stablized... No problems found
5. Minor Fixes

I have personally checked the theme this time and also rebooted (on two N900) and seems the contacts issue is finally properly fixed. I have also removed custom transitions file from the theme as its creating Non-theme-related-problems, tool icon in widget edit mode is changed as per @michaaa62 request to version 1.0-6 , minor fixes here and there and theme is now stable...!

Please check and give your reviews...

Thanks for taking pain in previous updates..

//TransTech

Edit:
@Sifo: find link in second PM...

Last edited by TransTech; 2012-08-23 at 10:53.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
Posts: 287 | Thanked: 618 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by TransTech View Post
1. Fixed in v:1.0.8 ... and reboot to use theme properly...
2. I check it myself... there is not an issue at all... (did you reboot)
please post screenshot if not solved.
Hmm strange...
1. When in N-series theme, the additional character (got after pressing Fn+Sym) key turns blue when pressed but in Harmattan-black v1.0.8 it remains black.
2. Probably I should have been more specific. Using the N-series theme, the New SMS window message body field is dark but the text rows are separated by lighter lines. In Harmattan-black v1.0.8 that field is all black. Of course, it is possible to write a SMS, it is just somewhat confusing.
And yes, I'm rebooting always after I change a theme...

Keep up your good work

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acrux For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
v.1.0-9 is out
i hope there is no more bugs.

./sifo
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sifo For This Useful Post:
updated, but still no contact widgets.

In the last update it's like I can reselect the contacts that were in the desk, but I still cannot see them.

Is there a way to fix? Maybe with editing some config file...