Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Antigua W.I
Why is it only certain folks encounter problems. I've never had an issue. I think a lack of reading in the homes, has ruined basic comprehension for the majority of this globe.

If slaps could be given across the inter-webs, most of this forum would have red arses.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zion~ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ South africa
Originally Posted by Zion~ View Post
Why is it only certain folks encounter problems. I've never had an issue. I think a lack of reading in the homes, has ruined basic comprehension for the majority of this globe.

If slaps could be given across the inter-webs, most of this forum would have red arses.
Wow - nice comment. Honestly im not exactly techno savvy - and its not as if theres a lack of trying. Im asking cause i have tried everything.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ London
Odd experiences immediately after installing last Cepi version, my battery level indicator is stuck at 0% eventhough the battery is charging. Seems like I need to flash to fix this one!

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by Transcend View Post
For me is working perfectly fine no disconnects when switching networks with the most recent release.
Good to know. Next build I will remove the current version with the -- purge option and will install again.

Originally Posted by sklchan View Post
just reporting the latest build seem having intermittent connection issue (where the client show it's connected) but no incoming msg as well as after few hour when try to sending group msg it won't get through, only restart the wazapp then those "delayed" msg received and able to communicate normally... :/
same here....

Hey there...

wazapp couldn't open at all, it shutted down as I tried to open it. I restart my phone again and see, it stayed the same, I tried to open it, connecting but then suddenly shut down. Well I tried the method of closing connection on my phone and tried to go inside wazapp and delete messages, but this time my attempt has failed, I opened wazapp but very soon it shutted down.....I tried to open filebox to delete my previous version of wazapp, I am using Cepi's latest update version....

Well I can't open wazapp....ummmm

Originally Posted by Deezy View Post
Hey guys - firstly wazapp is amazing - thanks to all the developers who work so hard.

So I had wazapp before and it worked perfectly - i have gone through alot of the pages on here, trying to figure out why it isnt working anymore.. i dont have internet at home, so im scanning the pages while at work..

I can send out messages - and my friends receive them, however theres a red dot, and i dont receive their responses..

Will somebody please help me?
If you have been able to login and send messages, you can try closing and opening wazapp & send messages until it becomes stable, I had that problem before and it fixed itself

@knobtviker - please, no design contest. I really like your icons!

I have removed wazapp, install, re-register for 100 timessssss now, and I can't recieve or send messages...and I can't see if a person is online.Though my wazapp shows it is online...any helpppppp ?!!

so you can fix wazapp "unable to send and recieve error" ?

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
@Cepi: 0309 still can't be started at my side... here's what reglog gives:
Warning: libqtcontacts-tracker: engine.cpp:1591: Not cleaning up obsolete resources for nao:hasTag property since the property's range is too generic (rdfs:Resource).

there are few hundreds of this exect line at the end of the reglog... got any idea?

reglog: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33491767/reglog.txt

[tw] @kegnatz

Last edited by Zelig; 2012-09-04 at 14:37.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp