Notices

Originally Posted by ynnad179 View Post
Hahaha I got 20 points for that too. Did Arie got infracted previously, resulting a ban? Or is it because of this post too?

I'm bewildered by the staff here. I have deleted all my contributing posts in protest. It's not much and I didn't really do much for the community, so it's just to get a point across.

Yeah! I really like Maemo/Meego's multitasking. And the swipe UI is really true innovation right there, but alas, it is not meant to be. At least I'll still be able to enjoy Nokia hardware.

No use thinking about what-ifs, it's just a phone platform... time to move on. Just hoping for the best for Nokia and WP8. And Jolla too. (What a kick in the nuts it will be if I buy the 920 and Maemo rises again...)

Agree!!!
And the new PureView iteration on the L920 is very good, the PureMotion HD+ plus screen is the best screen seen in a smartphone, FFC has 720p, so a lot of powerful and innovative features, and WP8 does look pretty good, it's just, it's not as open as MeeGo/Maemo, doesn't have Swipe UI and that great multi tasking... They could've just put all those features (PureView, PureMotion HD+ and 720p FFC) in a Meego-Harmattan N9 like device too and launch it too... it would kick ***!!! Oh well. As you said, time to move on.
I don't really use whatsapp that much anyway, plus, I can always use.it in Nitdroid... Also, I think the devs at whatsapp are just recycling the code for safety reasons and functionality too, and once it stablises, our great community devs can fiz wazapp and it will be running well for a long time hopefully !!!

cheers!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lmiked For This Useful Post:
Posts: 197 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Dubai, U.A.E.
The Dark Knight will rise soon. Dont ever underestimate the power of N9 and the work of dedicated developers...

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BlazingBird For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by Mayman View Post
well done... I spent 50 Euro to increase the process ;-)
I spend too... 100 Euro. GO TEAM!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PascalRohner For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
If i was your'll, i would divide the donations between tarek, cepiperez and knobtviker...All 3 are working on it after all...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
If i was your'll, i would divide the donations between tarek, cepiperez and knobtviker...All 3 are working on it after all...
I think so too, here are the 3 Links again (from brkns signature):

tgalal
CepiPerez
knobtviker

Last edited by Leinad; 2012-09-10 at 08:29. Reason: No HTML allowed...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
Good luck for solving the bugs !! You're doing incredible job !

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Hmm... It would seem they rotated the 2 notorious bytes again, however I'm having Python issues.
Will keep you posted.

The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
I'm looking too into this issue and I just got the RC4 key used to encrypt/decrypt.

If Wazapp developers still need it I have no problems in share it privately.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Waninkoko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 61 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Germany

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
I think is not helpful to tell about Wazapp to Whatsapp staff.
Because of their intentions to not support our phone, at this point in my opinion is better let them go and develop wazapp in the darkness

The Following User Says Thank You to fenix_86 For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp