Hi! I've just started college as a freshmen, and need a way to keep track of all my assignments for different classes.

I've been using EasyList for a while, but there's no way to sync it with my Mac. This is pretty much essential. I use my Macbook Air to take notes while in class. Because I can't take my phone out in class, I have to be able to add entries on my computer, so I can put them on my list as soon as they are announced.

So, are there any good ones that do have this ability? Thanks!

Last edited by Wowfunhappy; 2012-09-06 at 18:11.

todo.txt?

I know it sounds glib but you have a terminal and a text editor. You can ssh into it and alter the file any time you need if you want to be fancy. You can do that from your desk.. I don't have my n9 yet so I don't know exactly how to do this yet but I am sure it's possible.

Or: Bluetooth <-> Mac?

If the wifi is fast enough you also could to VNC..

offtopic, but I need to ask: Are the colleges in the US (?) that strict? Why can't you take out your phone in class? Why do they even care - they stopped caring in school at some point, since most people actually did something useful with their phones like adding calendar-entries or using it as a note-thingy..

Are the colleges in the US (?) that strict? Why can't you take out your phone in class?
It's not a college rule, it depends on the teacher. But yeah, most of them don't want to see phones out in class.

A text document isn't really organized enough for everything. VNC is a good idea but it would take too long to connect... I need to be able to enter stuff quickly.

It's too bad, but it's looking like it might be better to just keep everything on my computer and not use my phone...

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 538 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Colombia
Did you try the "cloud sync" option from Easy List ? http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=75894

You could even set the webserver on your mac or use the site provided by the Easy List developer

The Following User Says Thank You to munozferna For This Useful Post: