Notices

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
People please read my post on page 427, it will solve the red dot issue. My Wazapp runs like a charm. So Please read and stop spamming!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigpro For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sigpro View Post
People don't panic the latest vesion of Cepi works.
If you updated your Wazapp and you can't sent or receive messages (red bubble when sending)......if you click on a contact you wil see his/her last seen notification is empty, as long this is empty you will not be able to sent or receive messages. Try my steps below,

1: uninstall Wazzap and reboot you N9.
2: delete the .db file in \home\user\.wazapp.
3: start Wazapp, and you will need to Sync your contacs, you will get a error wazapp does not respond do you want to close it yes or no, just wait and the message will be gone or just press no.
4: after syncing restart Wazapp, and when it connects you will get messages that were sent to you some time ago and those are stuck on the server of Whatsapp.
5: Retart Wazapp a few times till you get no old messages anymore, i had to restart it 7 times before all old messages got delivered.
6: close Wazapp and delete the .db file in \home\user\wazapp, start Wazapp and sync you contacts, after that restart Wazapp and you will be able to see the last seen notification of your contacts......and you can sent and receive again.....ENJOY
That actually worked to fix the red dot issue...must have done a step wrong at some point in my previous tries. Many thanks Sigpro !

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Montevideo, Uruguay
Originally Posted by Rob32R View Post
Quick question guys, everytime I receive a reply a square red box pops up. Is there a way to get rid of it?
Just start reading previous pages and stop asking every single problem you have.
All the issues you had, you could have found the answer by searching the forum! Come on and use the search function!

The Following User Says Thank You to fbascou For This Useful Post:
Posts: 74 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Bavaria
my 3 easy steps to solve the red dot issue:

step 1: restart wazapp as many times untill it beginns to work. (with the latest version, it took about 10-15 restarts, but it works!)

step 2: ???

step 3: profit

Anyone? I´ve just tried everything. Whatsapp works fine and smooth on my old nokia 5630...but I love my N9

Originally Posted by pvngr View Post
Hi, I've been following wazapp since April and have managed to follow and use every available version and waited till solutions came on problems presented in the platform. As for the latest cepi's build I had no problems using and re registering with my previous code. In this last version I can't... I've uninstalled, deleted db, all folders and it keeps saying registering failed . Unknown reason.
Could anyone help please?
Thanks a lot!!

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Argentina
I'm tired!!, I cant find the way!!!, already tried in every way possible!, The last time Rabah_vip give a help and managed the code and I got the phone call, but now there is no way.
I Install the BlueStacks but the program gives me error, (SMS verification failed, the same when I use "I try to call" me and also error!)
Thanks very much to all special to Rabah_vip & Cepi , but I thrwo the towel!
I will keep the XMS Ebuddy which is very basic but serves me!!
Best regards

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Accra, GH
Taught I should create FAQ for all Wazapp Users..
Please PM when u have any info for me.

To get the code for your wazapp use http://bluestacks.com/
Download and Install the application. Download Android version of Whatsapp and pick your country and add your mobile number. The Code would be sent to mobile phone. Please keep the code. It would be useful for future re-installations.

Red Dot Fix
Open and Quit wazaap as many times as you can, I personally think you have a backlog of un-sent and not-received messages. When that backlog is cleared all your messages becomes green.

Current version wazapp-11092012-000.deb, works very very well
It works smoothly, except occasional freeze.

Freezing wazapp
Please when your wazapp is freezing , allow it to freeze, it would release itself after a while. Don't force to close or stop it.

Last edited by jklubi; 2012-09-12 at 14:22.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jklubi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Switzerland
I have a question: After a reboot and 2-4 messages depends on the software.
I must delete the *.db file after 2-4 messages....

What can I do? I have reinstalled 3 times wazapp

Thanks for help

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by v0id View Post
my 3 easy steps to solve the red dot issue:

step 1: restart wazapp as many times untill it beginns to work. (with the latest version, it took about 10-15 restarts, but it works!)

step 2: ???

step 3: profit
it took me 2 restarts only :P

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Thanks to the devs. The lastest version "wazapp-11092012-0000" seems working quite good and installed smoothly.

One little bug I've noticed is when inserting an emoji, it always inserted in front of the last word of the sentence.

Ex.1: Type "This is a test" then insert an emoji "", the result shows "This is a test"

Ex.2: Write "這是一個測試" then insert an emoji "", the result shows "這是一個測試"

Last edited by Pearl-852; 2012-09-12 at 15:17.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pearl-852 For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp