Notices

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Venezuela
Originally Posted by mariam View Post
is there any one having a problem with creating a group or it's just me ???
(
I try to restart the phone again, I create two groups and worked

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by Matt-UAE View Post
Hello Jarppi.. Your homescreen background behind the App icons is really impressive... Can u please guide me how to apply the same and changed the native usual Black background behind the App icons, please..

Thanks in advance....

(N9 dia-hard fan)
http://store.ovi.com/content/226693

However, I don't want to push this thread any further offtopic than it already is (it's already crammed full of griping and moaning ffs, how about everyone stuck to either reporting new bugs or fixing them. Emphasis on word "NEW"). If you can't work it on your own, and want step-by-step instructions, PM me.

Originally Posted by dcastrog View Post
When rebooting press the on button for 10 seconds, then release.

On other note: my girlfriend has a BB and when I try to send her a picture she says that she cannot open it. Is there something wrong?
I don't know what's the difference between normal on/off-push and this 10 second on-push, but it worked. Cheers mate.

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Venezuela
Originally Posted by Jmdelal View Post
One of thar people IS MEEEEEE HELP!!!
Use YouWave, choose the activation call, you have to be very aware of the code, I've turned several phones that way

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by juancpulidom View Post
Use YouWave, choose the activation call, you have to be very aware of the code, I've turned several phones that way
Can you help me getiing the code?, my number was post in 434 page Thanks

Originally Posted by juancpulidom View Post
I try to restart the phone again, I create two groups and worked
well every time i want to make a group i t crashes and i have to reboot the phone

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
This doesn't work for people with many contacts. It will totally crash wazapp. Even if you let it wait the whole night...
I have 770 contacts.
When I sync them I let te phone and Wazapp do it's work. It can take some minutes, sometimes it even has to restart the program.
Then the first time I started Wazapp after the sync it crashed my phone. A hard reset(power button 20 sec or so) shut my N9 down. I rebooted it and started Wazapp again. Now it is working well.

Give the phone and Wazapp some time to sync.

Love for the Dev's.

Guys, i was just able to finish the registration and receive the sms through wazapp! I had tried a few hours ago but got the 'fail-too-many' error.

I don't think the activation method was fixed, so I just wanted to let everyone now that it magically worked and wazapp is working great, too.

Haz el registro desde un terminal con whatsapp original que tenga otro numero de telefono distinto al tuyo.

The Following User Says Thank You to Reboreda For This Useful Post:
Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
I'm trying to get that code for you.. Takes some time i think..

Originally Posted by Jarppi View Post
http://store.ovi.com/content/226693

However, I don't want to push this thread any further offtopic than it already is (it's already crammed full of griping and moaning ffs, how about everyone stuck to either reporting new bugs or fixing them. Emphasis on word "NEW"). If you can't work it on your own, and want step-by-step instructions, PM me.

I don't know what's the difference between normal on/off-push and this 10 second on-push, but it worked. Cheers mate.
Posting this here, since yr PM is disabled

Hello ... Thanks for yr post.. (Home Screen Settings)
Just a small question..
As per yr experience, is this App safe enough to our N9.
I mean, since this is a non-store app and me being not so tech savvy with Meego.

Will this function just normally like any other Customization app, or any hazards for a layman like me..

Thanks in advance...

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp