Posts: 5 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
Hi All,
I picked up a Black 64 GiB for $348 Aus brand new from a retail outlet last Thursday. 3 days after I got an S3. I stuck it on Ebay but no bids and I really don't want to sell it so I ended it early.
The store had one left so if it's still there I may grab that if it's the same price or cheaper and pass it on to someone, in Aus, for what I pay, with receipts.
or
If you live in Melbourne message me and I can tell you where to go and see if they still have it.

Chris

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Atlanta
Originally Posted by True Dee View Post
I purchased my 64GB N9 from Amazon for $440.99. However, Nokia doesn't support their manufacturer's warranty in the US. I plan to buy, a warranty plan from Ensquared.

The purchase was very easy. I ordered it July 2nd and received it July 5. Amazon is very reputable and the seller HasselFreeCell is highly rated. If anything, Amazon has great customer service. Good luck!
After totaling my poor 64GB N9 I decided to continue my N9 addiction with a replacement model. Because 64GB was so expansively amazing I decided to opt for the larger size for the second time. Payed ~$450USD (Almost half what I originally paid!) to an Amazon retailer "Unlocked Cellphone Kings". The name should have clued me off that these guys were a bunch of llamas. After paying extra for express shipping on top of my Amazon prime subscription (I am addicted, need N9 ASAP!) I received a minty fresh N9. Except it was only 16GB!! Argh! Long story short I'm still N9less as I wait for Amazon to refund me (shouldn't be an issue).

TL;DR don't buy from "Unlocked Cellphone Kings" on Amazon.

True Dee: where was your N9 from HasselFreeCell made? At this point I really want a Finnish one.

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 148 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Tallinn, Estonia
OK also jumping on the "trying to acquire a 64GB, pref. white model" bandwagon. Finland is right across the sea here, so it's an option to get it in person..

Posts: 151 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Belgrade, Serbia
Here in Serbia price is about 370 E for 16 GB and about 550 for 64 GB

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Berlin
Saturn Gesundbrunnen in Berlin (Germany) should have a new N9 64GB left for 297 €. Other Berlin chain stores might have it on sale, too (Steglitz, Marzahn).

Hey Chris, how's it going?
Thanks for letting us know about this - would you be able to share the store with me please? Keen to see if the store has any left!

Originally Posted by Chris261 View Post
Hi All,
I picked up a Black 64 GiB for $348 Aus brand new from a retail outlet last Thursday. 3 days after I got an S3. I stuck it on Ebay but no bids and I really don't want to sell it so I ended it early.
The store had one left so if it's still there I may grab that if it's the same price or cheaper and pass it on to someone, in Aus, for what I pay, with receipts.
or
If you live in Melbourne message me and I can tell you where to go and see if they still have it.

Chris

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ South Dakota
Greetings everyone! Despite the fact that I received a new Samsung Galaxy Nexus just one month ago to transition to from my old Droid X, and the fact that I've loved playing around with my N900 for the past 12 or so months, I just today ordered a brand new N9 Black 64 GB model for $399 USD from an on-line retailer based in the U.S. I will report back when received, and I am very much looking forward to experiencing this unique phone and joining the rest of you!

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Fornaci di Barga ITALY
i had buyed my n9 64gb white from the site www.gabibbo.com
490euro and it's european warranty but is a country code that recieve the updates for last....

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Vigo, Spain
Originally Posted by wicozani View Post
Greetings everyone! Despite the fact that I received a new Samsung Galaxy Nexus just one month ago to transition to from my old Droid X, and the fact that I've loved playing around with my N900 for the past 12 or so months, I just today ordered a brand new N9 Black 64 GB model for $399 USD from an on-line retailer based in the U.S. I will report back when received, and I am very much looking forward to experiencing this unique phone and joining the rest of you!
What's that retailer? Can you please report where do they import their N9s from? Thanks.

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Vigo, Spain
Originally Posted by wicozani View Post
I just today ordered a brand new N9 Black 64 GB model for $399 USD from an on-line retailer based in the U.S. I will report back when received, and I am very much looking forward to experiencing this unique phone and joining the rest of you!
What's that retailer, please? Can you please report where do they import their N9s from? Thanks.