Notices

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Munich or Luxembourg
Originally Posted by hharju View Post
... Is there a fix available for the missing emoji in chat topics as seen above. ...
you can install Harmoji, this will install additional keyboards for emojis and enables emojis in the whole system

The Following User Says Thank You to Scharel For This Useful Post:
I need help! I think...

Sorry if this has been posted before but... Facebook contacts with numbers have my country code (South Africa +27) in front of all the numbers... and for some reason my Wazapp cant add them when i sync contacts.

Is this normal? I'm using version 0.8.11.5

If this has been posted by someone else sorry for the double post

can someone provide me information how to install working wazapp.
im totally noob. I have followed instructions on wiki with whole terminal commands. After that wazapp was installed but if i try to start, nothing happens.

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
with the latest version 20092012-1225 idle consumption increased to 35mA... installed 15092012 again and idle consumption went down to usual 12-17mA (depending on 3g or wlan connection)…

[tw] @kegnatz

The Following User Says Thank You to Zelig For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Zelig View Post
with the latest version 20092012-1225 idle consumption increased to 35mA... installed 15092012 again and idle consumption went down to usual 12-17mA (depending on 3g or wlan connection)…
Even i confirm this bug and while chatting for a while the phone tends to heat up as in more usage of battery and processor !!!

The Following User Says Thank You to omar451451 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 126 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Lebanon
In the latest version I'm always appearing online, after swiping down , or even when my phone is in standby, and sometimes it closes it self when put in background
Edit : i noticed that when you close it, it stays offline until someone sends you a message to stay online forever

Last edited by baboo; 2012-09-21 at 10:42.

The Following User Says Thank You to baboo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 197 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Dubai, U.A.E.
Guys need a little help... Images are not loading up when i try to send it in wazapp. Tried deleting the db file as well. Pls need urgent help guys.

Hi. I have some problem with my wazapp. Since 2 days my wazapp was not opening and when i finally manage to open it it says that i have to re-register myself. But when i tried to do that i dont recive the 3 digitale code and cant try to re-register myself. This is what it got when i tried to ask for the code :

Server said: fail-too-many:: Failed delever said unknown reason.
nd Server said: fail-too-many : 31

Can someone please help me

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by Maar0 View Post
Hi. I have some problem with my wazapp. Since 2 days my wazapp was not opening and when i finally manage to open it it says that i have to re-register myself. But when i tried to do that i dont recive the 3 digitale code and cant try to re-register myself. This is what it got when i tried to ask for the code :

Server said: fail-too-many:: Failed delever said unknown reason.
nd Server said: fail-too-many : 31

Can someone please help me
Not trying to be rude, but how much time did you spend looking for the answer via power search?

The Following User Says Thank You to eMiL For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by eMiL View Post
Not trying to be rude, but how much time did you spend looking for the answer via power search?
well said @eMiL

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp