Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by explit View Post
Hello ladies & gents.

Could it be possible, that Whatsapp Inc. have changed the protocol again?

With the latest development build
Wazapp 0.8.11.5 Wazapp build 20092012-1225

I Ihave connecting.... issue and Please delete Yoyr account and re-register again since today...

Have anybody the same problem?

I started my NitDroid 4.1.1 on my N9 and saw that the Android WhatsApp have updated today...

Hi , you remember you can not have two accounts with the same number with whatsapp , i have install whatsapp before on my tablet , and he says thats not posible with the same number ( then you must deleted one off them

Dear Cepi...

The latest build 20092012, works perfectly fine for me here in UAE.
Thanks a lot... Also thank you for providing option of switching off the Vibration. (which was Vibrating all the time)

The only 2 things I would like to highlight to be rectified is :

1. On the first interface of Chats/Contacts, with old versions, when I click on Chat and then return to second tab of Contacts, it was always showing the Contacts from top starting with names from 'A'.
But with this latest build, after Chat is done, if I click on Contacts, it will be on same page where I left it before.
Appreciate if this is fixed.

2. Secondly, Still some of my friends cannot see my Profile Pic on their Whatsup like my Iphone-user friend. No status as well.

Kindly fix this 2 issues if possible...

Rest all is working like Charm...

Posts: 165 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Matt-UAE View Post
Dear Cepi...

The latest build 20092012, works perfectly fine for me here in UAE.
Thanks a lot... Also thank you for providing option of switching off the Vibration. (which was Vibrating all the time)

The only 2 things I would like to highlight to be rectified is :

1. On the first interface of Chats/Contacts, with old versions, when I click on Chat and then return to second tab of Contacts, it was always showing the Contacts from top starting with names from 'A'.
But with this latest build, after Chat is done, if I click on Contacts, it will be on same page where I left it before.
Appreciate if this is fixed.

2. Secondly, Still some of my friends cannot see my Profile Pic on their Whatsup like my Iphone-user friend. No status as well.

Kindly fix this 2 issues if possible...

Rest all is working like Charm...
Hi, the first is not an issue: some users requested the first solution, some other users requested the second..

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by palikao View Post
Hi, the first is not an issue: some users requested the first solution, some other users requested the second..
Yeah but the way it works currently is the correct way, I don't understand why anyone would want to start all over from A everytime exiting a contact, that was annoyin, I'm glad it's gone for good.

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Yeah but the way it works currently is the correct way, I don't understand why anyone would want to start all over from A everytime exiting a contact, that was annoyin, I'm glad it's gone for good.
Why would anyone want to stand in between the Contacts when you are done with that Contact. Like if you dial a phone call from your Contacts,, say a friend name starting with letter 'J'.

Next time you open your Contacts to dial another person, its by default from top starting with 'A'. and you scroll down whom so ever you want to call then.. Thats common..

Going back to Contacts, and seeing old picked-up Contacts where you left it last time is NOT common.... FYI..

The Following User Says Thank You to Matt-UAE For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
In contacts app, when U on J, say James, click the name and go out, U still on J, incase U were just browsing through, Wazapp does that. But if U close the contacts app, and open it again, only then it starts all over from A, maybe this is the only missing function in Wazapp, that when U are done viewing contacts, like when U click on Chats, Wazapp can then go back to A

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Antigua W.I
Changing status is broken.

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Germany
"Last seen" isnt working properly

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
^ Last seen shows current time as soon as you send a message. Press back and go back in chat.. then it works fine.

weird bug.. but it's being worked on.

Portfolio: AKstudios : : graphics with attitude.
Flickr: AKstudios
Twitter: @flopjoke

The Following User Says Thank You to flopjoke For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
@Zion~:
Changing status is fixed in github, wait next release

@m.h.e.r:
I know, it was fixed but still buggy. I'll fix it asap.
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp