Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by death_jax View Post
I think that the light Inception () is useful for those who don't want, or haven't got, Open Mode kernel/nitdroid and want to reinstall correctly, and without problem, the original system packages without incept them before.

PS: What do you mean with "INABT"?

INABT=itsnotabigtruck=truck....His nick is so long

Ask him on IRC if he's there...Maybe we get "light inception"

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
Hey Schturman,

any ideas on how to fix a situation when the N9QT is normally installed, the icon is on the home screen but the app itself wonīt start? Iīve already tried more versions, 9.03-9.05 to no avail...I also uninstalled it, rebooted the phone and tried again, itīs still doing nothing...

Thanks a lot

Posts: 326 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by jleholeho View Post
Hey Schturman,

any ideas on how to fix a situation when the N9QT is normally installed, the icon is on the home screen but the app itself wonīt start? Iīve already tried more versions, 9.03-9.05 to no avail...I also uninstalled it, rebooted the phone and tried again, itīs still doing nothing...

Thanks a lot
Maybe have you uninstalled accidentally the bash console?

Hey Schturman,

Thanks a lot
Post here the output of:

/opt/N9QTweak/N9QT

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-09-28 at 12:05.

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
Hey, trying to change messaging menu like i requested myself in order to learn and contribute.

Now i have a question, i already changed the back to black and all looking good, but i cant find where the header image is located.

In original CSS it's mentioned like: color6-meegotouch-view-header-fixed image

But where can i find this image? When looking at your folder structure it should be located at: usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/images/theme/color6/

I dont see that folder?
Could you help? Will post a screenshot once i'm done.

edit:
Nevermind, got it.
Sometimes its just good to write about something in order to find it... Let this be a lesson in life

Last edited by wout.martens; 2012-09-28 at 12:17.

The Following User Says Thank You to wout.martens For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Hey Schturman,

Thanks a lot
Read this section:
Opening N9QTweak for the first time ever

wout.martens,

Next time you are finding a file just do:

Code:
find / | grep FILE_NAME
you can replace the "/" with the directory you want to specifically search in to narrow down your results...

The FILE_NAME doesn't necessarily have to be the full name but a part of it too...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-09-28 at 12:28.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
hi, just wonder if you could consider to put youtube on the remove list on tweak J ?

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by kevincostan View Post
hi, just wonder if you could consider to put youtube on the remove list on tweak J ?
Why not.. In the next version

Hey Schturman, thanks for your great work, can you try to add in "remove not necessary icons" skype, youtube shortcut and sdk connect.

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh