Notices

I want to check, anyone encountered issue when selecting picture takes forever after received files from NFC/bluetooth until next Wazapp restart?

I download the wazapp from wazapp.im and I installed it but when I started the program i see the loading page (initial page black with the green logo) and after some time it disappears.....and it isn't open.....
what I have to do?

I tried wazapp from latest source from Cepi Github, and I noticed that power consumption is back to normal now.

Only thing which still is not resolved is the notification sound being at max volume, irrespective of device volume.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nokiac For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
@Cepi:

Mind showing what these now look like, screenshot please:

•Fixed change status function (using funXMPP now)
•Removed status.py and warequeststatus.py (useless now)
•Changed counterBubble rectangle for borderImage (it's nicer and have shadows)
•Changed Contact.qml Rectangle for Item (it's a little faster now)

Originally Posted by nokiac View Post
I tried wazapp from latest source from Cepi Github, and I noticed that power consumption is back to normal now.

Only thing which still is not resolved is the notification sound being at max volume, irrespective of device volume.
You built from source ?

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Malaysia
My friend could create a group using wazapp (or whatsapp). He wouldn't tell me how. See this attachment. Anyone, any idea?
Attached Images

SCREW OPPA GANGNAM STYLE

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by JadHusin View Post
My friend could create a group using wazapp (or whatsapp). He wouldn't tell me how. See this attachment. Anyone, any idea?
Everybody can now, with the latest version from Cepi, this has been working for a while, using it myself

The Following User Says Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 62 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Everybody can now, with the latest version from Cepi, this has been working for a while, using it myself
Where do I get that from?

SCREW OPPA GANGNAM STYLE

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by JadHusin View Post
Where do I get that from?
Read the WIKI! its crystal clear in it...

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by zacaaron View Post
you mean this question?

Originally Posted by malkavian
that's it. The contacts could be added to wazzap without syncing? (even not syncing the first time i'd open wazzap) this will be great for me.
yes i can confirm it works. Not because i didn't sync, but other ppl had changed their no then msg me & they show up nicely with their pushnames, saved automatically as well. Happy? :d
Thank you for your answer. Fine, but if I don't sync since the beginning could I add a contact and write him/her (without waiting him/her for writing me)? If it could be done, it will be enough for my my privacy asks. I would just have to add all the contacts I want and go.

The Following User Says Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp