Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
@knobtviker see if you can use them for low power screen as well

Portfolio: AKstudios : : graphics with attitude.
Flickr: AKstudios
Twitter: @flopjoke

My Splash : D
Name:  20121010111844.jpg
Views: 1135
Size:  23.4 KB

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimsamzara For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Looks like a iphone rip off

The Following User Says Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
Hi!

Just registered but I've been reading this thread once in a while and I finally found a way to get past the fail-too-many issue. But now I have a new problem which I couldn't find an answer to.

Wazapp is stuck on the 'Refreshing Contacts' screen, and has been there for over an hour. I also reinstalled the app but when I opened it again, it got stuck at the same place.

Sorry if this have been answered many times before. As I said, I couldn't find the solution here.

TIA

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
Hi!

Just registered but I've been reading this thread once in a while and I finally found a way to get past the fail-too-many issue. But now I have a new problem which I couldn't find an answer to.

Wazapp is stuck on the 'Refreshing Contacts' screen, and has been there for over an hour. I also reinstalled the app but when I opened it again, it got stuck at the same place.

Sorry if this have been answered many times before. As I said, I couldn't find the solution here.

TIA

Did you press that refresh button on contacts screen? Mine does that too sometimes. Go menu and sync over there.

Originally Posted by Timpaxi View Post
Did you press that refresh button on contacts screen? Mine does that too sometimes. Go menu and sync over there.
I pressed Sync Contacts or something like that. It was the first time I was actually using the app so I don't remember very clearly.

I can't go anywhere from this Refreshing Contacts screen. If I close Wazapp and launch it again, it'll be in the Refreshing Contacts screen again. There's no buttons I could press to go back or to a menu or anything.

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
I pressed Sync Contacts or something like that. It was the first time I was actually using the app so I don't remember very clearly.

I can't go anywhere from this Refreshing Contacts screen. If I close Wazapp and launch it again, it'll be in the Refreshing Contacts screen again. There's no buttons I could press to go back or to a menu or anything.
Maybe unistall wazapp and delete /home/user/.wazapp folder with filebox. Then reboot phone and install wazapp again.. And just to be sure, reboot again.

Please, Can somebody offer some help?

I've been checking this thread for months now and made some donation. I just wanna use Wazapp...

Issues are:

I'm facing the following issues with Cepi new build (04102012):

1. Wazapp stops working when I try to create a group, just after clicking the "Create" button (which disappears afterwards) as shown in the screenshot.

2. Group names are not displayed. Instead, I get the "Fetching group subject..." as in the below screenshot.

3. The delivery icon remains red and never becomes green even when I'm 100% sure that the other person has received my message.

4. I can send anything I want but receive nothing . The strange thing though is that the "message sent check arrow" remains even after my message is delivered.

Not sure but I found noting about these "issues" in the Wiki.

Thanks in advance.....
Attached Images

Last edited by saeedos; 2012-10-10 at 22:19.

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
@Cepi ,

Is it posible that the normal sms on the N9 not good to work with the new build from you.......?? i hope you can answer , i don't now , but i think there something strange with the normal sms........

The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony1971 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
Edit : When somebody sms me.......i don't see it......when i sms , is it ok.....when the same person sms for the second time , i can see the sms......what's can happened....??

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp