Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by RockOn_23 View Post
Also after flashing my N9 to a virgin OS I can't install FDB through terminal :-(
I got some errors that directorys can not be created or don't exist!
Can anyone help?
Install the .deb files... Make sure you have enabled installation from non-trusted sources...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 39 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Innsbruck, Austria
It works better than via terminal but there are still some error messages and some graphics unchanged. I will post some pictures tomorrow.

the error messages must be about the disigsums file...that is nothing to be worried about

for graphics read the previous page about the clock not being changed using the .deb files and the solution to them...I do know calendar is also affected but I haven't posted about that as it needs to modify the base folder which I don't want to touch...You can modify it though...Read the script first and see what you want to replace...

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Innsbruck, Austria
to be honest I really like the dark appearance of "original" (including Clock UI MOD) but don't want the other tweaks (Faster Transitions MOD, Standby Screen MOD and Phone UI MOD). Would it be possible to modify the .deb such that Transitions MOD, Standby Screen MOD and Phone UI MOD are not included?

for phone ui mod i've posted for red variant the files needed to be modified in the previous page...I'll do for original and blue tomorrow...

F2thak has already said that if someone wants it plain vanilla do a comparison of files and edit them...

Transitions mod is nothing but a speed up of the transitions so i think its quite good for it to remain...

Stanby screen only changes the clock colour which if you use the original, not blue or red, variant is the same as stock...

Once I get the call-ui and call-history for blue and original modded tomorrow, i'll create the .debs but no promises on it being done tomorrow too...

Anyone knows and can tell me the location where the images for the standard keyboard are located?

Originally Posted by dannejanne View Post
Anyone knows and can tell me the location where the images for the standard keyboard are located?
I'm not sure but maybe in:

Code:
/usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/images/theme/basement/meegotouch-virtual-keyboard/

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
I'm not sure but maybe in:

Code:
/usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/images/theme/basement/meegotouch-virtual-keyboard/
You are pure awesomeness...

Originally Posted by dannejanne View Post
You are pure awesomeness...
Nah its F2thak's work thats brilliant and that allows you to search for everything

As promised ,

BLUE VARIANT

Call-ui like Stock: http://db.tt/m9DTYP6R

Call-history like Stock: http://db.tt/xxNnNzMM

Follow instructions on the previous page in posts 856&857 on how to replace using the above files...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-10-16 at 12:23.