Active Topics

Originally Posted by flopjoke View Post
Weird thing.. today I was at a store and I saw White N9 64 GB for $350 O_O and I mean ORIGINAL one. They really wanna ship them out so bad, huh? But damn, it was the best looking phone and was kept beside a black 808 Pureview. Other devices looked meh in comparison.

On a side note, anyone wants? I'll go buy a few of these "cheap" N9s and sell them for $400 each
Seriouly? would you sell a white N9 64GB for $400?? it is quite tempting!

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Well, this is just my opinion of course but I do not like the white version that much because dirt shows on it really bad. And you really cannot avoid that, even if you have the silicone cover on it, the cover gets really ugly at the corners soon.

Of course it is chick & looks unique but as I use my device every day there really is nothing that beats the black one.

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Well, this is just my opinion of course but I do not like the white version that much because dirt shows on it really bad. And you really cannot avoid that, even if you have the silicone cover on it, the cover gets really ugly at the corners soon.

Of course it is chick & looks unique but as I use my device every day there really is nothing that beats the black one.
Also doesn't the white one feel a little too plasticky due to the glossy nature of the polycarbonate? Its like a Sammy instead of a brilliant Nokia

Originally Posted by flopjoke View Post
Weird thing.. today I was at a store and I saw White N9 64 GB for $350 O_O and I mean ORIGINAL one. They really wanna ship them out so bad, huh? But damn, it was the best looking phone and was kept beside a black 808 Pureview. Other devices looked meh in comparison.

On a side note, anyone wants? I'll go buy a few of these "cheap" N9s and sell them for $400 each
If they still have them and they're unbranded, I'd be interested in getting one. also anyone that says the white one gets dirty easily is nuts. I've been using a white one as my main phone for almost a year now and there's hardly any dirt on it.

I've had mine since June, hands down best phone/os out there. But will be selling it once keyboard version blackberry 10 comes out

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Nobody wants N9s no more. Too many other choices that do the basics well.........
Which? include battery use efficiency, privacy, location tracking, multitasking into your argument.

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Also doesn't the white one feel a little too plasticky due to the glossy nature of the polycarbonate? Its like a Sammy instead of a brilliant Nokia
Ya i had a similar opinion about it. but everyone who has one speaks highly of it, so i am going to get one.

Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
owning a white N9 is a fantastic feeling if you are a cellphone enthusiast or a gadget freak.

Originally Posted by tiger0 View Post
I've had mine since June, hands down best phone/os out there. But will be selling it once keyboard version blackberry 10 comes out
BB10 is Jocking the N9 Swipe UI design. But atleast they will support it.

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Everyone who is interested in the Nokia N9 White 64GB for $350.. I found it on the store's website as well.

Here you go: this is the store that was selling it locally: http://www.extrastores.com/Site/Prod...ductID=2286962

and I went and checked it out myself - it's the real deal. They just have many SGS3 and iPhones to sell.. so they're trying to get rid of the white N9 stock (which I presume is in limited quantity)

SR 1,299 = $346.4 exactly.

Portfolio: AKstudios : : graphics with attitude.
Flickr: AKstudios
Twitter: @flopjoke