Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 102 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Istanbul TURKEY
Sorry i didn't see it before. And the name is great and meaningful

The Following User Says Thank You to gkhnkrts7 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
;
EDIT: By the way, calling the browser is kinda slow for received pictures. It's very possible that in the near future I'll make Yappari to download the pictures received to a cache directory and then call the image-viewer which is faster. How faster? You'll see it when you click "View" on a picture you send (it'll use image-viewer).
maybe you can add a button to choose the browser, because opera opens much faster than the default one.

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Originally Posted by 814d3 View Post
maybe you can add a button to choose the browser, because opera opens much faster than the default one.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=38273

The Following User Says Thank You to Wreck For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by 814d3 View Post
I use opera as the default browser and I have found that viewing images from Yappari is fast enough. It takes about 5 seconds for opera to load first time, and it is faster if it has been used recently. But the thing I like about the images opening in the browser is it makes it easy to share them with other people, I just have to copy the url and paste it into skype or wherever.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to af7567 For This Useful Post:
Scorpius, I heard you're done working on sending pictures, which is awesome news!
You're still doing an awesome job! I'm just wondering when you're going to release 0.0.24

And I want you to know that the notification customization is a feature that's important to a lot of the people who join active group conversations. It doesn't seem to be a hard feature to add, so I'm asking you to give that feature more priority

You're awesome!

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by Jarige View Post
And I want you to know that the notification customization is a feature that's important to a lot of the people who join active group conversations. It doesn't seem to be a hard feature to add, so I'm asking you to give that feature more priority
Yeah I know, but I can't implement that until Chat Persistence is implemented (it'll be implemented in 0.0.25 along with that feature). Otherwise if you close Yappari you'll receive notifications again of the groups/contacts you have muted.

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Maracay- Venezuela
Hola Scorpius soy de venezuela, instale el yappari con la versión 0.0.23, pero no he logrado registrarme, siempre hace la cuenta, pero se queda ahi, y me dice que el tiempo de espera paso, que lo vuelva a intentar en 30 segundos. que puedo hacer? he visto que han dicho que luego de instalar el programa hay que reiniciar, con esto se refieren a un hard reset? o a que?

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
¿Y te llega el SMS o no? Sube el log a pastebin.com ó a uppit.com y me mandas el link.

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Maracay- Venezuela
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
¿Y te llega el SMS o no? Sube el log a pastebin.com ó a uppit.com y me mandas el link.
http://pastebin.com/h6E5CGF8

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ malaysia
i face a problem....whn i create a chat...it will crash it...
i got install the cssu testing...

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp