Posts: 85 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
ah ok I think I understood the issue already

When I downloaded your latest package, it replaced the old package which is removed from the system hence running the pre-removal script which states to revert to blanco theme...

I think you should keep it as for example someone uninstalled your package the system should revert to blanco for them...

You may just want to remove the /themes/example line from both postint and prerm as you that's for Vesuri's example theme...You may want to replace it with your themes if you wish
Yes I'll do that thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post:
Posts: 184 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ sjdm,bulacan,philippines
Is it possible to have all black backgrounds for your themes? For example , a yellow theme with black backgrounds.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
i think a wiki with possibilities for Harmattan theming should be created considering the various requests...

You maintain a huge number of colors and I can imagine the chore it is to tweak various files for each tweak...

IMO a wiki with some pics and description of what the various .CSS files do would allow people to theme themselves instead of requesting...

If we can get someone with meegotouch knowledge to do up a theme manager type of app where you choose elements and then enter the color codes, it'll be pretty handy...

Sorry for the ramblings above i just was thinking aloud...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 39 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Innsbruck, Austria
how can I type the character "&" , e.g. /white&black/meegotouch/, in terminal?

i think a wiki with possibilities for Harmattan theming should be created considering the various requests...

You maintain a huge number of colors and I can imagine the chore it is to tweak various files for each tweak...

IMO a wiki with some pics and description of what the various .CSS files do would allow people to theme themselves instead of requesting...

If we can get someone with meegotouch knowledge to do up a theme manager type of app where you choose elements and then enter the color codes, it'll be pretty handy...

True.

I am so glad kebbana doesn't have headaches due to many requests. Lol~

Does anyone know the path to answer/reject call buttons? I would like to have the original size back. I like the small buttons.

Originally Posted by ttt0600 View Post
Does anyone know the path to answer/reject call buttons? I would like to have the original size back. I like the small buttons.
they are in the call-ui.css in usr\share\themes\cyan\meegotouch\call-ui\style and call-history.css is in usr\share\themes\cyan\meegotouch\call-history\style

replace all 210px 96px with 210px 64px

Maybe I should remove this mod from lite version? What you guys think?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post:

Yea it starts to get a bit exhausting to add things because so much colors, but not too much still. Luckily almost everything is colored now. I focus now doing the black version next. Im just happy I can maybe give something to this community. I have got so much great stuff from here

That theme manager idea would be cool but I dont know would it work with pictures and icons? Maybe I should do that wiki thing and tell how to change all the main things so everyone can make they're own unique themes

The Following User Says Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post:
pls remove that mod from lite version..

Originally Posted by RockOn_23 View Post
how can I type the character "&" , e.g. /white&black/meegotouch/, in terminal?
Press ?123 first and then 1/2, and its next to enter