Notices

Pheeeew. I thought i was the only one having connection issues...

Anyways... I had a feature in mind. Maybe one that is not possible, or maybe one that is idk. ok so say you have a group, and you want to momentarily mark a user as "Inactive" and not completely take them off, You would then tap on the group picture which takes you to the group settings, and on the lower half of the screen is the list of the user, and on each user, there lays a "X" for removing them off the group. maybe add another button there? a button that would temporarily take the user off until further notice?

I see it as working in 2 ways: (Some what Pseudo code)

If marked user (By Group Admin) "Inactive"
Temporarily block msgs from going to that user (From any group members) and/or block the user from Sending msgs (A icon shown as waiting would sit there and msg would never be sent, till marked "Active" again), but user would still be part of the group.

Completely Remove User, but user would still be in the group on Admin Side.
Then once marked "Active" by group Admin, User is then Reinstated. The Member knows nothing of which just happened.

This is just a idea which would be quite helpful at times i found it to be, ESPECIALLY the passed days. Where one would've liked to add and remove a couple of times (For personal reasons) in which a simple "Inactive" would've sufficed.

So is it possible? or a bit far fetched?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Hello people instead of wasting your time on finding why wazapp isn't working who here is ready to test an updating script for Schturman's N9QTweak app?

If you can test now please post on the N9QTweak thread...
I'm back

Anyway we've had 2 testers so far only at the N9QT thread since my last post here...I see 42 members viewing this thread; common at least a few more can head to the N9QT thread and help Schturman solve/debug the issue?

Isn't N9QT a very valuable app?

Edit: It looks like the issue has been resolved! Thanks to those who helped!

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-10-31 at 13:30.

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Hello! A here's the situation-
I uninstalled wazapp 3 months back. Mostly cause I couldn't leave group chat and ppl loved spamming. Ruined the battery life. But now that wazapp has come leaps and bounds- I reinstalled it. When I launch it- it goes into load screen but then nothing! I've tried reinstalling, but the problem persists.

Wuttodo?

Sorry if its been asked and answered before but there's 650+ pages on this thread! Crazy, I tell you. Crazy!

I'm back

Anyway we've had 2 testers so far only at the N9QT thread since my last post here...I see 42 members viewing this thread; common at least a few more can head to the N9QT thread and help Schturman solve/debug the issue?

Haha- if we could, we would.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by TheTranceGamer View Post
Haha- if we could, we would.
you DON'T need to be an expert to do it...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-10-31 at 12:25.

you DON'T need to be an expert to do it...
I can't get my wazapp to work.. Like- I don't even know what to do. I'm jut staring at it. No clue what so ever.
I've read half a dozen of the previous pages- trust me, you don't want some of these ppl helping you out. Even I wouldn't take their help. Lol.

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Originally Posted by TheTranceGamer View Post
Hello! A here's the situation-
I uninstalled wazapp 3 months back. Mostly cause I couldn't leave group chat and ppl loved spamming. Ruined the battery life. But now that wazapp has come leaps and bounds- I reinstalled it. When I launch it- it goes into load screen but then nothing! I've tried reinstalling, but the problem persists.

Wuttodo?

Sorry if its been asked and answered before but there's 650+ pages on this thread! Crazy, I tell you. Crazy!
(650+ pages in thread is not an excuse. Use Search.

Yeah, well, I tried some magic bytes combinations and UserAgents, but still nothing.
It's something else...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
I'm back

Sorry, i can't test it until i stop working.

Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
@thedead1440 stopp spaming this thread about N9QT... People whow are interested in this app already read this thread... you don't need to ask every f***ing hour here

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Nigeria
i think yappari's working so if youve got your n900 whip it out for a few days while this is sorted out.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp