Active Topics

Originally Posted by kebbana View Post
Yea looks like you found a bug, I'm gonna look into it asap.
just to tell you that This is awesome, you just did a good job, everything works perfect, thank you..

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Awesome! Thanks for the fix!

EDIT: After messing around with the new version a little, my personal opinion (at least as far as the lite version is concerned) is that the two different colored volume bars in the status menu help make 'at a glance' volume checks much easier. I also always liked the green active call bar, but that bothers me less.

Obviously, maybe others don't agree, but as I have stated before I really apprecite the lite version because it effects very little other than the blue in the blanco theme.

Regardless, thanks again for all your hard work.

Last edited by imaginaryenemy; 2012-10-31 at 03:00.

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Innsbruck, Austria
Originally Posted by kebbana View Post
Press ?123 first and then 1/2, and its next to enter
Sorry for my unclear question.

I did not ment where I can find the character "&" on the keyboard :-)

I don't know, how to input "&" that it is interpreted as a character. Because it seems that "&" is also a command. When I type e.g. "cp /home/user/MyDocs/newicons/*.png /usr/share/themes/white&black/meegotouch/icons" only the part starting at "&" is interpreted ("&black/meegotouch/icons").

Sorry for my stupid question, I'm really new in that stuff :-)

Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post

EDIT: After messing around with the new version a little, my personal opinion (at least as far as the lite version is concerned) is that the two different colored volume bars in the status menu help make 'at a glance' volume checks much easier. I also always liked the green active call bar, but that bothers me less.

Obviously, maybe others don't agree, but as I have stated before I really apprecite the lite version because it effects very little other than the blue in the blanco theme.

I also like the two different colored volume bars and the normal sized call buttons. Other than that everything is great! nice work kebbana

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Innsbruck, Austria
Originally Posted by RockOn_23 View Post
Sorry for my unclear question.

I did not ment where I can find the character "&" on the keyboard :-)

I don't know, how to input "&" that it is interpreted as a character. Because it seems that "&" is also a command. When I type e.g. "cp /home/user/MyDocs/newicons/*.png /usr/share/themes/white&black/meegotouch/icons" only the part starting at "&" is interpreted ("&black/meegotouch/icons").

Sorry for my stupid question, I'm really new in that stuff :-)

I found out that the answer is already included in my question
e.g. "cp /home/user/MyDocs/newicons/*.png /usr/share/themes/white"&"black/meegotouch/icons"

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post

I can remove these from lite version no problem.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post:
Posts: 85 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by RockOn_23 View Post

I found out that the answer is already included in my question
e.g. "cp /home/user/MyDocs/newicons/*.png /usr/share/themes/white"&"black/meegotouch/icons"
Good you find out, I'll change the name in next version so theres no more confusion.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
So as these are packaged as debs (assuming using C-OBS/apps4meego), we should get update notices for newer versions, right?

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-11-02 at 08:38.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
So as these are packaged as debs (assuming using C-OBS/apps4meego), we should get update notices for newer versions, right?
Nope... a .deb package doesn't necessitate an update notice unless the developer creates the .deb via a4m and then gives you the link to download from his repo there...

In this the developer has done a regular .deb package and posted...If he updates you'll have to manually download and install

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Bummer, was kinda hoping that'd been implemented for many of these themes already...
Less risky too, in the event there's updates Nokia/others push, which cause issues with themes already installed, whereupon theme maker can just push a new update etc.
Oh well, never likely to use any of them that heavily, thanks....