Posts: 35 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by az2111 View Post
Hey TMO Members,

# 1 THANK YOU to all Devs!!!!!!!!

# 2 I detected a bug in wazapp.

When im writing a text with this symbol: &
Like this: I have cats&dogs

The partner i'm writing to only gets this: I have catsdogs

Not a big problem, but im using this symbol very very often.

I would be happy if someone have time to fix it Thx

Greetz
az2111
I can confirm that the symbol & and " do not get send. It shows up when I type it but once I press send, it doesn't show up in the sent msg & the recipient also doesn't see the symbol.

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
I just donated some money to Cepi and Tarek.
I suggest other people to donate also......it's at least you can do for their hard work, you can miss a few bucks!
Could not donate to all the devs........i don't have a lot of money

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigpro For This Useful Post:
hi to all dev..reporting for bug on wazapp.seem i can't add member on group eventho im the group owner..thx

Originally Posted by universe_entity View Post
It's unclear (for me) now, how do wazapp uses/requires internet connection now? For ex. if I switch between 3G and wifi and all current connections lost, then wazapp just stays offline forever. Maybe I miss something here, but before protocol change wazapp manages to auto-reconnect itself back online after a couple of minutes in similar cases. But now it just stays silently offline and the only way to be online again is to restart the app.
just to share my findings.

just now i purposely went off my wifi range for about 30 minutes.

Didn't quit Wazapp and didn't switched off internet, it just said 'Offline'. Once i back in my wifi range, N9 connects automatically, wazapp also auto connect to internet, and so does my MfE.

will retry again with Wazapp on, and switced off internet connection later

EDIT : tested, happy to report that Wazapp automatic connected after I got back in my wifi range, and no more "Swich internet connection on?" message spamming all the time if Wazapp can't connect to internet, just like Mail app. dbus method perhaps? anyway love this!! no more quitting wazapp if internet switched off. just leave it in the background! thanks devs. this is lovely enhancement

Last edited by soryuuha; 2012-11-06 at 09:19.

Originally Posted by GBlaster View Post
After trying multiple things to register I left the registering process open in my phone for some time (say 1 day give or take) when I retried the phone call option it worked. It might be related to their server problems or it might've worked because I sent em an email asking em to reset the process. Whichever way it worked.

If you have issues registering try emailing them and then trying the call option, if it doesn't work leave it open on your n9 for a few hours then try again.

Cheers!
YES!! SUCCESS!! This really works! The sms verification didn't work but the voice option works!

Originally Posted by sigpro View Post
Hi is it only me, but in Tarek's version an Coderus version, not all my contact profile pics are shown. and i know almost all my contact's have pics. Someone else encountered this?

@ Coderus i changed the notification icon to the green one i don't like the white one.
Yeah I have the same problem.

Please enable the contact refresh button again (for display pics and status)... And enter key just won't take me to the next line :'( (this bug has been a part of all recent releases)

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
Nightly build released:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/26659227/ha...2012_armel.deb

* Translations
* Better performance with background image selected
* Emoji pressAndHold add new emoji without closing dialog
* Can show yourself in contacts
* Recent tab in emoji dialog
* Bubble colors selector in settings
* Another splash screen (Cepi asked to change it)
* Small changes also
whats pressAndHold????how to use it???

and can u make the splash screen like windows phone 7 loading bar
4 dots running and then the last dot pushes them
and with some different color of whatsapp icon above the dots
and dont change the notification icon white looks too good

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Mumbai
Originally Posted by Anthony1971 View Post
@ nishkarsh , did you have a tablet ? when you have......delete bluestacks and install whatsapp on your tablet or another device , than make an acount with your own number.....when you get the code put it in your wazapp acount and delete whatsapp from the tablet @ that's works really
Thnx for the tip.
I mailed whatsapp support, apparently there was some problem at there end.
today morning, I tried to register my old number again via wazapp on nokia n9 itself.
and, voila, it did got registered.
YaY!.

Thnx a ton, everyone & specially to tgalal for the superduperawesome app.

The Following User Says Thank You to nishkarsh For This Useful Post:
Guys, yesterday i e-mail to whatsapp support regarding the registration issues and they replied today.

It was a problem at their end and they fixed it.
I did tried it now and it;s working.
Cool thing i did the registration directly from the N9 and..surprised, it went thru without using bluestacks.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blue0808 For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp