Notices

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Originally Posted by optimaxxx View Post
I Get you, but what you're missing is I still want to be able to read what I've been sent, Ijust don't want the sender to know it.

Plus this could be one of the features wazapp has that the official client will never have!
I don't think so, at least not in near future. It doesn't work the way you imagined it.
We are not going to give you tools to spy on your exes parents. Block their contacts, ignore it all, have a pint mate and let it go.

The Following User Says Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
I don't see many people talking about how awesome the latest built is except more complains about translations and stuff. Has anyone noticed how smooth it feels, did U guys try scrolling through contacts and noticed how much the lag has reduced? We should really thanx Tgalal and other credited devs for this awesome job.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 133 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ LEBANON
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
I don't see many people talking about how awesome the latest built is except more complains about translations and stuff. Has anyone noticed how smooth it feels, did U guys try scrolling through contacts and noticed how much the lag has reduced? We should really thanx Tgalal and other credited devs for this awesome job.
u r 100% right ............. it is the smoothest and least buggy version i've ever used
great job guys

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@Dontales, this was my fixies of unknown python bug caused by something unknown.

fixed sound level to be controlled with blue bar.
also about nightly: it not based on dev branch anymore, now it based on master more stable branch.
approved by tarek

nightly build with some improvements and translations is coming. hurry to update translations, or your language can be incomplete translated in next build.
Thanks Coderus, I would love a build where notification volume follows blue bar levels, as I use profilematic to set the ringing volume (ie the blue bar!) to the desired value based on location by cell tower.

Cheers \m/

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiac For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
I don't think so, at least not in near future. It doesn't work the way you imagined it.
We are not going to give you tools to spy on your exes parents. Block their contacts, ignore it all, have a pint mate and let it go.
hey dude... I think u will have pink fingernails for the new year... lol
since u guys are doing a so nice job... (this can happen in a near future... lol)

Last edited by tconrado; 2012-11-15 at 20:42. Reason: add

The Following User Says Thank You to tconrado For This Useful Post:
Posts: 165 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
Sorry what?
IMHO Wazapp is TGalal's project and the rest of us are contributors. That's how I see it.
Nobody sells products. Donations are all up to the will and opportunity of users.

I suggest you check out commit history and comments on dev branch and you will understand the big picture.
-.-° you've understood everything..

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Im sure this has been said before but please donate!

Developers will appreciate it very much. Gogogo tgalal and the crew!

The Following User Says Thank You to dcastrog For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
I think the problem is (with every product, not just Wazapp), happy people don't complain, they just smile and use it

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dontales For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
nightly 0.9.13 released
i see not all languages translated 100%, sadly...

anyway, changelog between wazapp.im and tthis build:
* splashscreen
* sound notification fix
* option to remove file when removing received media message from chat
* chat bubbles selector

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jb00mbx6tldb33x/G08rB-Goso

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
nightly 0.9.13 released
i see not all languages translated 100%, sadly...

anyway, changelog between wazapp.im and tthis build:
* splashscreen
* sound notification fix
* option to remove file when removing received media message from chat
* chat bubbles selector

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jb00mbx6tldb33x/G08rB-Goso
Thanks a lot Coderus

Also, One request to Tgalal and Coderus, if it is posssible to include tones from the /home/user/.ring-tones directory.

It is useful because mp3 ringtones placed there do not show up in music library, which is desired by me and I am aure many other people. Its not fun to have a 4-5 sec length mp3 suddenly play when you are playing songs randonly from the music collection!!

This functionality was present briefly in Cepi's builds, but has since gone away.

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiac For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp