Active Topics

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
So who's fault? N9QT or user error?
Well I'm downloading the ROM / bin whatever , will take somewhat 3 hours to finish.

But for the problem: I have no idea. The N9QT worked for like 3 weeks and today apparently when my battery died and tried to load it and boot, it showed the error. So don't know what went wrong.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by jusE View Post
Well I'm downloading the ROM / bin whatever , will take somewhat 3 hours to finish.

But for the problem: I have no idea. The N9QT worked for like 3 weeks and today apparently when my battery died and tried to load it and boot, it showed the error. So don't know what went wrong.
When your battery died you should have plugged into a wall charger immediately...

By attempting repeated boot-ups you managed to drain the reserve power hence having to face this issue...

I've been using N9QTweak since Day 1 and no issues honestly...And I screw my phone more than most...Only done reflashes when need to upgrade the FW...So the apps here are very well tested

Edit: By the time your images are done, I would be deep in my dreams so if something doesn't work out just post here and someone will help you out

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-09-24 at 18:05.

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
When your battery died you should have plugged into a wall charger immediately...

By attempting repeated boot-ups you managed to drain the reserve power hence having to face this issue...

I've been using N9QTweak since Day 1 and no issues honestly...And I screw my phone more than most...Only done reflashes when need to upgrade the FW...So the apps here are very well tested

Edit: By the time your images are done, I would be deep in my dreams so if something doesn't work out just post here and someone will help you out
well thanks.. I did not try to reboot it then but well it took some 20 mins to get it charging. But yeah, thanks for your help , I hope it will work now

ok downloaded

Last edited by jusE; 2012-09-24 at 19:19.

WORKS!!! Will mark the thread as solved.

Rejoice

DUDE Can u help me out to get my dead nokia n9 to life.

i am so much worried as its not switching on since i tried to install Android ICS in it and l8r then it refused to start only the warning msg appears and i tried to Flash it with the procedure but it says downgrade disallowed.

Can u plz help me out??
the help wud be really Appreciated..

Thanx a Ton in Advance..

did you connect it to a wall-charger to see if the led breathes?

Yes it did and the LED light was also flashing and the warning msg was appearing in n9.

so i went thru the procedure of flashing nokia n9 with nevifirm but it said downgrade disallowed.

Thanks,
Sagar

Originally Posted by sagar_0592 View Post
Yes it did and the LED light was also flashing and the warning msg was appearing in n9.

so i went thru the procedure of flashing nokia n9 with nevifirm but it said downgrade disallowed.

Thanks,
Sagar
Please post screenshot(s) of your flash process...Its most probably because you are using a lower PR legacy to flash but no screenshots makes people having to second guess what you did unnecessarily...

Okay I'lll, soon...Thanks alot for reply...

Hope u guys will able to help me out to sort this thing.

i'll do it today itself as i am at work right now..