Notices

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Works pretty well, but noow why are we now restricted from choosing our own Ringtones for Wazapp? Now it only makes a small beep that U get when using Facebook via messages app.
did you tried to turn off "Using system chat notifier" option? you will definitely get back the old ringtone menu

Theres a big bug in image croping: you can only choos a square, but our images aren't quadratic, so you just see the half image and its blurred because it has to be zoomed.
hope you understand what i try to explain.

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Anthony1971 View Post
Hi Timpaxi ,

Where did you find the info. that Sailfish can be used on the N9....?
http://jollatides.com/2012/11/21/con...ther-hardware/

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
wazapp nightly 21.11.2012 with huge changelog shared on my dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jb00mbx6tldb33x/G08rB-Goso
thanks for the release.. But i have a problem "delete received files" is not working for me... If i delete a message the received file is still in thr gallery

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@dcastrog, module "Qt.labs.components" version 1.0 is not installed. You using n950? search in topic, maybe solution here.
@aeostec, you talking about background? its because portait and landscape modes. wide picrures will be hard cropped in landscape mode.

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@dcastrog, module "Qt.labs.components" version 1.0 is not installed. You using n950? search in topic, maybe solution here.
@aeostec, you talking about background? its because portait and landscape modes. wide picrures will be hard cropped in landscape mode.
thats the weird part, the Qt modules are installed :/

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Anthony1971 View Post
Hi Timpaxi ,

Where did you find the info. that Sailfish can be used on the N9....?
Sailfish runs on the Nokia N950 so it should run on the N9 also

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Timpaxi View Post
Now that we know that SailfishOS can be used in N9, what about Wazapp? Will it work too? With some changes of course.
tglal is in the midst of talking with Sailfish/Jolla to see if they'd be interested in supporting Wazapp/Yowsup etc*, he's also going to try Nokia once more of course.
Even if there's never any official support, because much of it's F/OSS it should be do-able, perhaps most of the same team will be interested in continuing that work, remains to be seen.
Oh, & we don't "KNOW that Sailfish can be used on the N9"...
But the way things are being set-up, it may be relatively (see the emphasis) easy for the "community" (not mostly/exclusively Jolla) to devise a fully polished port for the N9.
Anyway all this is a digression, carry-on Wazappers.....

*that could take MANY different forms....

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-11-22 at 10:07. Reason: typo

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ LEBANON
@Coderus

hi man thanks for the update i like the ringtone setting now it is the system chat sound and the refresh button for profile pics i missed it and it works fine

there are two buggs i've noticed:
- the remove message button doesn't work
- the background image isnt working nd when i select an image for background the crop appears as a square as the crop for profile pic

anyway great work man thanks a lot

The Following User Says Thank You to rAsMi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Crop should appear as square for background images, best would be 854x854 to ensure working properly both in portrait and landscape.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp