Notices

Closed Thread
@Scorpius

When do you will release the next version
thanks in advance

Originally Posted by hemanth View Post
hello there, i read u'r post of yappari, i downloaded it and installed it successfully
to be frank i died 3 months to even find a post like this, i am from india, searched the web very much to find you
incidently, i am to new here or know very little about my phone( n900)
i didn't understand anything about that alpha thing u said, n i don't know to send a log n don't have a "QT"(application i think), plz help me
i have installed properly yappari but ,m but i am at a dead end cause i am noob,
please help, how do i get connected with my friends using whatsapp.!!
to my woes i hers whatsapp has blocked yappari, hope its not true, please respond soon
Hemanth even i m from India.. n inspire of not liking the whatsapp initially..i downloaded yappari coz of repeated insistence by my friends.. n believe me its really simple... it works perfectly.. m using it with gprs n with yappari on 24hrs.. still had some battery at the end of the day..
just download rootsh from the extras repository and copy paste yappari in n900 folder..then follow the commands given below..
go to xterminal and
type sudo gainroot
apt-get install libqt4-core libqt4-dbus libqt4-xml wget
apt-get install libqtm-contacts libqtm-systeminfo libqtm-messaging

thn
cd MyDocs
dpkg -i yappari*_armel.deb
rm yappari*_armel.deb
reboot

make sure the yappari file is the base folder N900..
after reboot connect to internet and enter mobile no..

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lima-Peru
Originally Posted by davdav View Post
@Scorpius

When do you will release the next version
thanks in advance
When it is ready....Lol; Dont make him hurry to release a new version every month let him work, He said that new version will come with some cool stuff

Have my N900 since 2010 and still is my main phone!

I'm Making money viewing Ads Here Now making money to donate to the forum

The Following User Says Thank You to Shinigamijim For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
My free time is ZERO right now so it has to wait. Very busy @ work.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
not that I have any problem beside In a group when I am sending a message the 1st one never reaches(gets a grey tick mark) and I have to send the message again... but the main problem is I can't open my yappari.log on my N900 it say's file to large.....

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Originally Posted by shaz View Post
not that I have any problem beside In a group when I am sending a message the 1st one never reaches(gets a grey tick mark) and I have to send the message again... but the main problem is I can't open my yappari.log on my N900 it say's file to large.....
Just send the file to your PC. You can also just delete the .log. Restart Yappari and send one message in that group chat. Then close Yappari again and send the log.

The log gets this big because you chat alot. You get about 30MB a week if you chat alot.

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Northern Italy
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Your cell phone provider blocked outgoing connections to port 5222. In the next release the default port is 443 and you can change it back to 5222. That will solve your problem.

The thing is that I've been extremely busy at work and I haven't been able to finish it.
Why the hell would they do that, and can I get them to unblock it in any way? I mean, you obviously have no experience of Italian providers, but I ask if this is a general occurrence or a weird thing just my provider decided to do for the hell of it.

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by Fallingwater View Post
Why the hell would they do that, and can I get them to unblock it in any way? I mean, you obviously have no experience of Italian providers, but I ask if this is a general occurrence or a weird thing just my provider decided to do for the hell of it.
Dude that's nothing. My cell phone provider blocks outgoing connections to port 22. Do you know what that means? I can't even establish an SSH session!

I don't know why such decisions are made by cell phone providers.

hey

i'm using yappari since a half year , i have the newest version on my n900 and everything works fine , great work

my only problem is , i was looking for the yappari.log file in /home/user/.config/scorpius/ , but on my n900 there is only the yappari.conf file i tried WinSCP on the pc and FileBox on the phone to find it. can someone explain me why there is no yappari.log file on my phone.

sorry for my english i'm from germany

I am using Yappari and it works well but now I've installed NitDroid and I want to know that if there is a way to verify my number without receiving sms for whatsapp in NitDroid ?!

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp