Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
I just found a funny bug. If a file has .JPG extension instead of .jpg (in lower case) Yappari doesn't show it in the Send Multimedia dialog.

Already fixed in 0.0.27.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Excellent the 0.26 roooooocckkkksssssssss
Thank

Originally Posted by em28 View Post

Hi em28,
do you use a theme for Yappari conversation in the picture ??

If so, I want to know how??

Posts: 202 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Apeldoorn, Netherlands
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
I guess you need to use android=true option for that in the config file because I think Wazapp uses the Android password encryption method, though I'm not so sure.

If Wazapp uses the Nokia S40 method then you don't need the option.
I used NITdroid before to register (yes, long while ago ), so the android=true option is already there

EDIT: Ok, it isn't... With android=true option Yappari does not connect. So Wazapp uses the S40 encryption method.

Last edited by tiempjuuh; 2012-12-03 at 06:31.

Posts: 153 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ P town
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
I just found a funny bug. If a file has .JPG extension instead of .jpg (in lower case) Yappari doesn't show it in the Send Multimedia dialog.
Already fixed in 0.0.27.
Yappari 0.25 also have this bug.
I usually encounter those files when copying files from Windows.
Is Yappari 0.27 solve offline multimedia messages?
Can't wait for 0.27.

Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
con la 0.0.27 supongo ira mejor por ser optimizada.
optimizada != optificada

La "optificacion" solo significa que la mayoria de ficheros esta en un subfolder de /opt, y no ocupando espacio del rootfs.

[I don't think I need to translate, just the usual confusion between optification and optimization, which are entirely unrelated concepts]

The Following User Says Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
Ok guys, I'm about to flash my N900.

Before proceed, i would know how to save the conversations already had with some contacts, is there a some kind of archive that I can export to backup all these conversations?

Oh, one other question: I read somewhere that reinstalling yappari on a phone already registered can cause some kind of trouble validating the IMEI for the second time. How can I solve this issue?

I'm sorry for these two questions, maybe someone have already asked something related, but I'm not so good with english language and often I can't understand some topics

d!

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Originally Posted by thedarkus View Post
Ok guys, I'm about to flash my N900.

Before proceed, i would know how to save the conversations already had with some contacts, is there a some kind of archive that I can export to backup all these conversations?

Oh, one other question: I read somewhere that reinstalling yappari on a phone already registered can cause some kind of trouble validating the IMEI for the second time. How can I solve this issue?

I'm sorry for these two questions, maybe someone have already asked something related, but I'm not so good with english language and often I can't understand some topics

d!
Backup these folders.

/home/user/.yappari
/home/user/.config/scorpius

Inside the .yappari folder there is a folder called 'logs'. There are .dblogs in there wich is your chat history. Not sure if a newly installed Yappari will use them.
Just install Yappari on the flashed device and overwrite these files with your back-upped ones. It should Log you In.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wreck For This Useful Post:
Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
small request

i want to add this yappari at starup of phone automatically. i dnt to see the app opens and all jst it in status area.

Originally Posted by abufaisal.o View Post
Hi em28,
do you use a theme for Yappari conversation in the picture ??

If so, I want to know how??
no.
is there a theme for yappari ?

I use win7 theme for the desktop.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp