Posts: 543 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by titan View Post
v28 was a horribly broken experimental version. just upgrade to v37 in testing
Sorry I wrote the wrong version, it says "maemo37" so I guess it is v37 already.

heey i ve the same problome internet error.application conversion closed n900 i did evrything i red it here from update tp titan and i ve the last veri and still ve the problame plse help me

Originally Posted by bkattan View Post
Hello,

I have a serious issue with my N900 where every once and a while i get the yellow message saying internal error and some application gets closed. the application is usually one of the following: photos, conversations, contacts, media player.

I noticed 2 patterns: one is when i press the ON buton to wake it up using the slideball, i get the message with application photos closed and i notice like the desktop reloading.

Second pattern is when the phone application is used, the probability of getting this message is high, and the application closd could be photos, media player, conversations...

the phone application misbehaves and i find out when people say they have been calling and my mobile is off...
when it's in that state, i notice it has a signal, but if i try calling calling, i get connection error.

my camera stops working eventually, giving me an operation failed message when i open the shutter.

sometimes the phone even reboots by itself.

all this started just a few days ago when i had installed the reflect theme and lux... which measure the light brightness. I uninstalled both to no avail.

should i slam it against the wall yet? i'm resisting the urge :-(

Please Help me...

BK
Hi,

I do have the same prob.
I am running PR 1.2 without titan's kernel.
I am intensively using the IM protocols, so cannot aford removing any of them.
My problem is interfmittent and it seems to resolve itself over few days. The worry is that I am not fiddling with the installations and pretty much use only the stock apps and features, but despite that the problem comes and goes.
I suppose that it might be related to the IM & Contacts protocols, but withouthem for me the phone turns into just a phone.

Originally Posted by killian View Post
Hi,

I do have the same prob.
I am running PR 1.2 without titan's kernel.
I am intensively using the IM protocols, so cannot aford removing any of them.
My problem is interfmittent and it seems to resolve itself over few days. The worry is that I am not fiddling with the installations and pretty much use only the stock apps and features, but despite that the problem comes and goes.
I suppose that it might be related to the IM & Contacts protocols, but withouthem for me the phone turns into just a phone.
the same thing happened to me after i FLASHED my n900 (just the firmware BUT NOT the EMMC) but after doing the clean wipe and reflashing both EMMC and the firmware evrything worked like a charm.
if u want to try go ahead but do proper research on reflashing your n900, its fairly easy
all the best

I have a similar problem, I get the error "Internal Error. Application "camera" closed" Please help me to solve my problem

Last edited by Azri Husin; 2010-08-27 at 15:49.

Hey everyone im fairly new to the N900 and its modding but the "internal error, application closed" is really pissing me off now :@
bkattan; i have the latest version running but what is this titan kernal thing???? is it that essential for the phones performance?
please advice me asap

WHY its saying Internal Error When i try to update my divaice on PC suite and cant update it on phone cuz it say please conect ur divice to pc suite and launch the apps could anyone help me please

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Coimbatore, India
Yesterday MicroB browser crashed. After that when I tried to open MicroB Browser, it says:
"Internal error. Application 'web' closed."

This error msg keeps on popping every 2 seconds. My battery is draining like anything.

I rebooted several times with atleast 15 mins between OFF & ON. But still the problem persisted. Removed and reinserted the battery, but still the issue persists.

I have KP51r1 & Latest CSSU Thumb Installed. Also latest U-boot version of Pali.

I am worried that after 2010, none has reported this prob in this thread and its only me after almost 3 years reporting the same problem.

I am not a great linux user so pl suggest some means to solve this problem.

@freemangordon - Is this anything related to thumb or kp? Or is this CSSU testing issue. Any ways, pl help.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by bharathkumarst; 2013-01-15 at 09:43.

Posts: 287 | Thanked: 618 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by bharathkumarst View Post
Yesterday MicroB browser crashed. After that when I tried to open MicroB Browser, it says

"Internal error. Application 'web' closed." It keeps on popping every 2 seconds.
I got this after installing Dec 20th libpng update from cssu-devel repository. It was fixed there a day after that. Do you have cssu-devel repository enabled and installed anything from there?

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Coimbatore, India
Originally Posted by acrux View Post
I got this after installing Dec 20th libpng update from cssu-devel repository. It was fixed there a day after that. Do you have cssu-devel repository enabled and installed anything from there?
Thanks acrux for the immediate sharing.

Just checked my App Manager; CSSU devel repo is in disabled condition.

One more thing to add. Yesterday I had installed two new apps: FCamera & Recaller... Would that have created any prob?

Thanks in advance.